The Canon PIXMA MG6150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer Obtain the most capable of both globes, generating high-quality individual photos from your favorite HD house movie moments. Printing an image using Full HD Movie Print couldn't be less complicated. Just choose a frame from your motion picture making use of the intuitive Easy-PhotoPrint software as well as print.
|Canon PIXMA MG6150|
The Canon MG6150 touch controls light up when their features are readily available, so the panel alters its format from feature to work. It's all slightly magic, and the touch buttons are sensitive, with each press being accompanied by a subtle beep from the printer. As you do this, framework enhancement technology will immediately evaluate the structures either side, combining the best from each to ensure that lights and resolution are as good as they can be in your last photo.
The PIXMA MG6150 inclusive scanning using a 4800x4800dpi CIS scan head, copying using the same system and also printing; fax is the visible absentee function, but we're seeing fewer multifunctions with faxing built in these days, at the very least in the consumer/SOHO space.
The MG6150 prints from six color inkjet tanks to regular paper, image media and straight onto CD and also DVD media, providing it plenty of operational adaptabilities. Connections are via USB or 802.11 n Wi-Fi, and it works with Canon's Easy Picture Print Application for iPhone as well as iPad. That's not as fully featured as HP's completing ePrint option that we have seen on the Envy 100 and the Photosmart B110.
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 6 Single Inks, 6-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 6 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y, CLI-526GY).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper.
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets.
- Front Tray: Max. 150 sheets.
- Direct Disk PrintTray: 1 Printable Blu-Ray™ Disc, DVD or CD.
- Media Size Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Co mmercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m² Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: Available as standard.
- Two Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1). xD-PictureCard, xD-PictureCard Type M, xD-PictureCard Type H, Memory Stick Micro, RS- MMC, MMCMobile Card, mini SD Card, micro SD, mini SDHC Card and Micro SDHC.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, print all photos, label print, photo index print (standard & contact print), calendar print, ID photo print, print job queuing, Direct Disc Print.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, noise reduction, face brightener, crop image.
- Print Driver Features: Collate, page layout print, booklet print, poster print, scaled print, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 10 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 bit input / 24 bit output (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297 mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to memory card or USB memory, attach to email, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security*, Stitch Assist*, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Correct slanted documents, Photo corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Function with MP Navigator EX.
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document FCOT: Approx. 15 secs.
- Multiple Copy: Max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 – 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Borderless copy, two-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, frame erase copy, Disc label copy, Auto Photo Fix II, fade restoration.
- Display Type & Size: Intelligent Touch System touch control panel, Quick Operation, and 7.5 cm color TFT display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Bluetooth Ver2.0 maximum speed 1.44Mbps (Option, HCRP) (with optional Bluetooth Unit BU-30) Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Set-up: WCN, WPS (Push-Button Configuration, PIN code method), Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP64/128bit, Administration password.
- Interface Type - Non PC: Over Wi-Fi: Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Sony Playstation Bluetooth Ver2.0 maximum speed 1.44Mbps (Option, JPEG only, OPP, BIP) (with optional Bluetooth unit BU-30)IrDA IR (IrSimple, JPEG only), Direct Print Port (PictBridge).
- Software Included: Canon Multifunctional drivers, Canon MP Navigator EX (including OCR and PDF file creation), Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print function, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, and Canon Solution Menu EX.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 470 x 368 x 173 mm.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Printing (when feeding on the rear tray): Approx. 46.5 dB(A) When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 9.2 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 2.0 W (when scanning lamp is off), Off Approx. 0.5 W, Copying: Approx 24 W.
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Download
|MG6150 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)MG6100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG6150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MG6150 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|MG6150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MG6150 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button on your Canon PIXMA MG6150.
- Use the [??] Buttons to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- When the screen displays for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6150.