The Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility, and ease of use. Comes with a skinny appearance plus a distinctive design that features folding trays to keep the impact small. The printer procedures 14.5 inches deep, 18.5 inches wide, and just under 7 inches tall with both front and rear plates folded. Additionally, it weighs slightly over average at 20.1 lbs due to the rear- installed ADF and the six internal ink tanks, nevertheless it must nevertheless be not too difficult for anybody to transport the house or office around. The printer's far left part households the only green button for power. Touch-sensitive virtual switches for copy, check, and print handles illuminate the most effective installed active screen when you initially struck on the hard power button.
|Canon PIXMA MG6220|
The Canon MG6220 can usually exhibit the "household" and "back" navigation switches no matter which requests you entry (print, copy, check). However, you may also scroll through the menus and regulate the number of print copies using the active contact wheel. Eventually, an ample 3-inch color LCD screen tilts 90 degrees forward and back and comes up in the center to let exposure irrespective of where the printer rests regarding an individual. The can also print brands for DVDs and your bare CD using the additional feed tray within the container. Brother calls it the Printable Disc Tray, and it perhaps has notches that fit full-size CDs in addition to mini-press. Nevertheless, the particular slot based only above the report output tray can take one disc at a time.
The lid of the Canon PIXMA MG6220 pulls to reveal the five-ink cartridge bay for cyan, magenta, orange, and black ink tanks, and there is another large potential pigment black container inside that just brings ink when you toggle the "monochrome" style within the driver choices. This convenient function saves you money in the long run by extending the durability of the smaller black capsule, because it only gets reduced in color print function. Printing features away; the is copy function has every one of the attributes you'd expect from the particular multifunction printer. You fit the whole file to some site or simply just can enhance the first copy up to 400 percent. Other specific functions include two-sided 2, borderless copying, precise duplication, copy that is a product, and copying -on-1 and 4-on-1 photo collages.
With PIXMA MG6220 choices including sending the file straight to your personal Computer, being an e-mail connection, scanned as a PDF, or just starting it to software. You'll be able to save all papers JPEG, BMP, or PDF documents, and also the scanner currently facilitates negatives and pictures also. The negative and fall holders are available within the reporting guard beneath the motorcycle. The protection supports document sizes around 8.5 inches by 11", but the fixed hinge makes it hard to expand the protection cover over fuller papers and textbooks. There are not a great many other office-centric features. And it surely will allow you to check to a Hardware storage key or even a storage device.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Specifications:
- Print Speed (as much as): 4 x-6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approximately): Black: ESAT Approximately. 12.5 ipm ESAT Approximately. 9.3 ipm.
- That quantity of Nozzles: Colour: 632 / Black: 512 / Total, 5: 6.
- Picoliter Size (colour): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Quality (As Much As): Color:As Much As 9600 x 2400 dpi, Dark:As Much As 600 x 600 dpi.
- Report Sizes: 4 x-6, 5 x-7, 8 x-10, Notice, Authorized, U.S. #10 Covers.
- Document Compatibility: Basic: Plain-Paper, Cannon High Res Document; Very High-Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Jewelry;Shiny: Photo Paper Plus Glossy two, Photo Paper Shiny; Semigloss: Photo Paper Plus Semigloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Report;Art Work: Canon Fine Art Report "Image Cloth" ™;Cover: U.S.# 10 Cover, CD/DVD: Printable Disk.
- Printer Functions: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix two, Borderless Printing, Diary Print, CD/DVD Printing, Doc Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Enjoyable Filter Results, Grayscale Printing, identification Picture Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Picture Index Linen, Photo-Direct Print (Storage Device/Camera/USB Flash Storage), Photography Printing, Theme Print, Quiet Style, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Car Sheet Feeder: 150 Blankets Cassette: 150 Blankets.
- Copy Speed (as much as): FCOT(Color) Around. 14 seconds.
- Decrease / Enhancement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Functions: 4-in-1 / 2-in-INCH, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto-Exposure/Strength Copy, Face Brightener/Falling Modification, Match-to-Site, Gutter Darkness Modification Copy, Strength, Manual Color Modification, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Numerous Copy: 1-99 Websites, Picture Publishing, Predetermined Copy Percentages, Move.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Max. 200 dpi, promises: Visual:4800 x 4800 200 x 19, 19.
- Reader Features: Wireless Checking, Auto-Document Repair, Car Scan Style, Gutter Darkness Modification, Community Scan, Drive Scan, Scan to Storage.
- Color Depth: 48- internal /24- external.
- Picture Link
- Standard Software: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/h/d) Ethernet Hi-Pace USB8 Card Slots (Notice Memory Assistance) PictBridge (Wire not involved) Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Weight: 20.1 lbs.
- Guarantee: 1- year warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical telephone help.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG6220 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.41.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG6220 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG6220 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG6220 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6220.