The Canon PIXMA MG6250 Wireless All-In-One with Intelligent Touch System for easy, quick procedure incorporated with stunning style & offering fantastic photo-lab-quality printing. Along with print images from social networking websites, such as Facebook and Twitter. The app operates on Android devices too, so Canon has covered all the bases for mobile printing.
|Canon PIXMA MG6250|
Canon MG6250 regularly generates several of the best inkjet prints we see. There are few of the artifacts, such as feathered message or head-pass disjoints, making some others look amateur as well as, even in fast mode, the text is good enough for the majority of users. Duplex print is visibly lighter than single-sided web pages, which we believe is because the machine utilizes its faster-drying, dye-based photo ink when publishing double-sided.
The PIXMA MG6250 most apparent toughness. It has a committed gray cartridge together with its dye-based black, cyan, magenta as well as yellow ink tanks. This suggests that it produces black and white photos with actual monochrome shading, as opposed to having to develop composite gray tones from the various other colors. Color pictures likewise look spectacular, with little information, vivid color as well as lovely shading.
The MG6250 could print directly to CDs using a provided adapter, and as much as 300gsm specialist media in its back tray, while the first tray holds fresh 150 sheets. And it can do every one of this over wireless or a standard USB link. The interface is a mix of a 3in screen as well as different touch switches that glow into life as called for. They do not provide any real comments so that browsing menus could feel odd, but lists are thorough.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: InkJet, 6-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size and beautiful print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology with ChromaLife100+ system 6 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y & CLI-526GY).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 311 pages (PGI-525PGBK), 2285 pages (CLI-526BK), Black: 3880 photos (PGI-525PGBK), 635 photos (CLI-526BK), Estimated Supplemental Yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Cyan: 478 pages (CLI-526C), Magenta: 447 pages (CLI-526M), Yellow: 466 pages (CLI-526Y), Grey: 1480 pages (CLI-526GY), Cyan: 337 photos (CLI-526C), Magenta: 334 photos (CLI-526M), Yellow: 301 photos (CLI-526Y), Grey: 165 photos (CLI-526GY), Estimated Supplemental Yield.
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper.
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 sheets, Direct Disk Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Co mmercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: Available as standard.
- Two Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: Compact Flash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card Type M, xD-Picture Card Type H, Memory Stick Micro, RS-MMC, mini SD Card, micro SD Card, Mini SDHC Card, Micro SDHC Card, MMC Mobile Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Direct Disc Print, Auto Duplex print, Borderless printing.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality.
- Print Driver Features: Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS color scanner Film Scanning-Scanner Resolution Optical Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 9 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan directly to memory card or USB flash drive (JGP, PDF or compact PDF file format), Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text (OCR), Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix, Detect and correct document orientation, Correct slanted documents, Reduce show-through, Remove gutter shadow, Scanning images larger than the Platen (Stitch Assist).
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.6 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 - 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios (Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5).
- Copy functions & enhancements: 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Disc label copy, Photo Copy, Borderless copy, Frame erase copy, Adjust intensity, Adjust quality (High, Standard, Fast).
- Display Type & Size: 7.5 cm colour TFT display with Intelligent Touch System & Quick Operation.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Bluetooth v2.0 (with optional Bluetooth Unit BU-30) - HCRP, Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Set-up: WCN, WPS (Push-Button Configuration, PIN code method), Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx.470×367×173mm.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no new condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 46.5 dB.
- Weight: Approx. 9.2 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx.1.0 W (USB connected to PC, scanning lamp off) Off Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC) Copying: Approx 23 W.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Download
|MG6250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG6250 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.41.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG6250 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6250.