The Canon PIXMA MG6360 Easy-PhotoPrint Application as well as Apple AirPrint that will certainly allow you to print your files or pictures directly from your personal gadgets such as tablet computers and smartphones directly. There is additionally the flash memory card port that you can utilize when you wish to print the pictures in your digital video camera.
|Canon PIXMA MG6360|
Manual labor might be called for as placing large amounts of paper can make it untidy and messy. At the same time, the product features two shallow paper trays in the printer which can hold 20 sheets of image media in addition to 125 regular simple paper sheets. People are impressed by the Journal handling as well as size. The print top quality and also layout additionally obtain excellent feedback, whereas some have doubts concerning the reliability and also multifunction. The sound and efficiency gain blended reviews.
The Canon MG6360 printer includes six ink cartridges of black as well as various other colors, wherein black pigment ink for text and also black, gray, magenta, cyan and also yellow ink pigments could be quickly utilized for printing high-resolution shade prints. A control panel offers quick accessibility to these cartridges, which allows for easier setup and also the insertion of cartridges. The printer's front panel stands out open each time; you regulate for a printing work. A result tray swings from the same that supply published paper.
The MG6360 text in black is sharp and quick, looking just as good as an output from laser gadget. The same goes true for color prints that are bright as well as incredibly useful when compared with various other items in the market. Xeroxes are impressive as well as fast. Even though this printer isn't the fastest color printer that you would certainly come across out there, however, it has an eye for information as well as shades. Great appearances, efficiency controls, and quality outcomes make it an excellent MFP.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M/GY), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 12pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal) 1 x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0 ipm Colour: 10.0 ipm 4”X6” Photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y, CLi651GY (optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Ink Yield: Borderless 4”X6” photo PGI-650BK / XL (3050 / 3900), CLI-651C / XL (168 / 369), CLI-651M / XL (168 / 369), CLI-651Y / XL (168 / 369), CLI-651GY/ XL (125 / 275), CLI-651BK / XL (495 / 1125).
- Plain paper: A4 PGI-650BK / XL (300 / 500), CLI-651C / XL (304 / 665), CLI-651M / XL (298 / 660), CLI-651Y / XL (330 / 685), CLI-651GY/ XL (780 / 3350), CLI-651BK / XL (300 / 500).
- Borderless Printing: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4.
- Plain Paper Capacity: 125 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10".
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Wireless LAN Data Rate: IEEE802.11n : Max.150Mbps IEEE802.11g : Max. 54 Mbps IEEE802.11b : Max. 11 Mbps.
- Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print from any iOS or Android mobile device through Canon EPP app, available to download at App Store (Apple) and Play Store (Android). Apple AirPrint also supported.
- Camera/Memory Card Printing: WiFi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras. Print from Memory Cards Slots for direct photo printing. (SD, SDHC, MMC).
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Copier Functions
- Speed: Colour document: Approx 14 sec.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%.
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided, borderless, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, fit-to-page, disc label, frame erase.
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 2400 x 4800 optical dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8 bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- General Features
- Colour LCD Screen: 3.5" /8.8 cm TFT colour Touch Screen.
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- Dual Paper Path: Available.
- Operating System: Win: Windows 8, 7, 7 SP1, Vista, Vista SP1 & SP2, XP SP2 & SP3 (32 bit); Mac: Mac OSX v10.5.08 – 10.8, 10.6, Lion 10.7.
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MG6360 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide,6 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. A-B USB cable to connect to Computer not included.
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 0.9W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.3 W, Copying 12: Approx 19W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 466 x 369 x 148mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver Download
|MG6360 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6360 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG6360 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6360 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6360.