The Canon PIXMA MG6450 High-performance 5-ink All-in-One with Wi-Fi makes use of a somewhat squatter with a 75mm LCD established into its shallowly-raked control panel; the device looks smooth as well as wise. The flatbed scanner cover has an enjoyable, dotted texture to it and also the entire of the control panel lifts up and also swings back in a Thunderbirds-like way, to expose the five ink cartridges being in the thermal print head.
|Canon PIXMA MG6450|
With PIXMA MG6450 the five single ink system, you just have to transform the color that goes out - making printing more efficient. Dedicated document black and photo black inks plus Canon's excellent technology and as much as 4800dpi print resolution deliver the sharp message as well as pictures with significant levels of information. Optional XL inks allow you write extra web pages than a first ink - so need replacing much less often - and also could offer savings of as much as 30% each web page. Auto 2-sided printing lowers the quantity of paper you make use of and also creates specialist looking double-sided files.
The Canon MG6450 also includes a 1200x240dpi scanner and copier. It offers both USB and wifi links and sustains Apple's AirPrint so that you can publish directly from iPhone gadgets. The small LCD control panel also consists of a variety of built-in applications that enable you to log into FaceBook and other services to ensure that you can publish pictures that you have stored online. The only small dissatisfaction here is that its single paper tray only holds a tiny 100-sheets.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Specifications:
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK XL (Black), CLI-551C XL (Cyan), CLI-551M XL (Magenta), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 5565 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2405 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4945 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 125 photos, Cyan XL: 285 photos, Magenta: 131 photos, Magenta XL: 310 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 286 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 18 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download
|MG6450 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6450 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG6450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG6450 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6450.