The Canon PIXMA MG6820 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. With an elevation of almost 6 inches, a width of 18 inches, and also a depth of a little over 14.5 inches, the footprint is also huge for a routine setting on many desks. It additionally requires opening up the leading to access the scanning bed, which implies you can not utilize it under a reduced rack, and the front slides out to permit accessibility to its input and also result from trays. The former features an unfolding guide flange. As soon as that is extended, its deepness ends up increased by one more 9 inches.
|Canon PIXMA MG6820|
The Canon MG6820 is an excellent printer for a tablet, smart device, or cloud printing as well as it starts with the Canon PRINT app. The Canon PRINT app permits you to conveniently print and scan from your mobile phones and also preferred online cloud services. Additional highlights include functions such as a 3.0" LCD touch display that allows you to promptly as well as intuitively run your printer. The five individual ink containers enable you to create excellent pictures as well as sharp text records, and also to only replace the ink that goes out, saving you time in between ink container substitutes.
The Canon PIXMA MG6820 Print speed is ideal called acceptable, yet unimpressive. On our business applications suite, I timed it (making use of QualityLogic's hardware and software for timing), at a dull 2.6 ppm. That makes it connected to the touch much faster compared to the Editors' Selection mainstream inkjet MFP for residence, the Wireless Office All-In-One Printer$79.99 at Amazon (2.4 ppm). Nevertheless, it's dramatically slower compared to the Brother MFC-J870DW, our pick for mainstream office-centric MFP for residence, SOHO, or dual-purpose usage (4.7 ppm). Photo speed is much quicker about the competition, averaging 52 secs for a 4-by-6-inch print. That makes it the fastest in this team, although just by a couple of secs. Speeds for the various other three printers range from 54 secs to 1 min 5 seconds per photo.
The PIXMA MG6820 A rating factor is an enchanting number. Whenever you analyze your market well as well as set prices suitably, in theory, the expense should be close to unseen to the potential buyer, since their interest comes to be concentrated instead on what your item provides. If you establish it expensive, however, the need curve drops like a sinkhole in the street with a damaged water main listed below. That very same purchaser begins working comparisons versus your product; and also though only the rate has changed, it seems to that shopper that it's the item itself that has. Exactly what was an attractive buy at a reduced price currently looks less so, as a result of the brand-new company it keeps.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface
- Hi-Speed USB: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots.
- Software Included: PIXMA MG6820 Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H).
- Weight: 14.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6820 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6820 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6820 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6820 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6820 series Getting Started (software installation part)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6820.