The Canon PIXMA MG7160 covers the fundamentals of a multifunction system. You get printing, scanning as well as duplicating, yet no longer facing if you had been searching at it from a business attitude. Gives a touchscreen with lit panels for context touchy buttons. It's a smart device that still pushes you towards the 3.5-inch color LCD screen, that is similarly contact-touchy. The majority of customers who settle on this printer may need to use it especially for printing pictures as well as regular A4-sized documents. In such case, the two paper trays available should ease this project.
|Canon PIXMA MG7160|
The Canon MG7160 is that it is the fastest inkjet in its precise elegance, direct contrast is a complex commercial enterprise. Most vendors rate their tools using page according to minute metrics that may be rubbery indeed, while Canon has for the beyond a couple of years utilized images in step with minute (ipm) scores. This printer-scanner, being five-ink, adds gray to common CYMK, a system that performs wonderfully printing complex pictures and files. The scanner in this electronic device is a flatbed. Canon remains ardent in its reputation of turning in fantastic printers for each home and workplace. Its customization to iOS and also OS X tools is especially quite an appealing top quality.
The Canon PIXMA MG7160 is a five-ink – it provides gray to the same old CYMK – system that does an excellent task of printing complex files as well as photos. It’s likewise a flatbed scanner, yet lacks a sheet-feeder. That makes it useful for scanning the occasional paper or photo – it works directly with Preview, so there’s no have to install any extra software – but much less useful for multi-page documents. We have been very thrilled at the published outcome. Images and files sent from iOS tools and also a MacBook Pro all looked exceptional with textual content rendered. Photos, revealed on Canon’s image inventory, had super shade depth as well as richness. Blacks have been stable as well as shadings, as well as shadows, were well proven with none lack of an element in darker regions.
The PIXMA MG7160 revealed output of files and pictures despatched from one of a kind devices, like MacBook Pro and iOS tools, all seem superb with the textual content rendered actually. Photos published through Canon’s image stock show off richness as well as the intensity of the shade. Black regions pop out stable, while shadows and shadings are nicely proven, missing any detail loss in the darker areas. You’ll be surprised by the DPI decision of 9600 x 2400 pixels. This makes it crucial for scanning an occasional photo or paper. It works with a sneak peek immediately, implying you need not installation extra software, even though it is much less useful when working on multi-page documents.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver Download and Review
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M/GY), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 12pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal)1x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0ipm Colour: 10.0ipm4”X6” Photo: Approx. 21seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y, CLi651GY(optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Ink Yield: Borderless 4”X6” photo, PGI-650BK/ XL(3050/3900), CLI-651C / XL (168 / 369), CLI-651M / XL (168 / 369), CLI-651Y/ XL (168 / 359), CLI-651GY/ XL (125 / 275), CLI-651BK / XL (495 / 1125).
- Plain paper A4: PGI-650BK / XL (300 / 500), CLI-651C / XL (304 / 665), CLI-651M / XL (298 / 660), CLI-651Y / XL (330 / 685), CLI-651GY/ XL (780 / 3350), CLI-651BK / XL (1105 / 4425).
- Borderless Printing: 4"x6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4.
- Paper Capacity: Lower Cassette -125sheets. Upper Cassette –20 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10".
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m².
- Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u(100BASE-TX)/IEEE802.3(10BASE-T).
- Copier Functions
- Speed: Colour document: Approx 14 sec.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%.
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided, borderless, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, fit-to-page, disc label, frame erase.
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 2400 x 4800 optical dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- For Printer Display: Available.
- For Smart Phone or Tablet: Available.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.0W,OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.2W, Copying: Approx 17W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 466 x 369 x 148mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.2kg.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG7160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7160 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG7160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG7160 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7160 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG7160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7160 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG7160 Setup Manual For Mac|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG7160 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG7160 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the instrument.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG7160.