This Canon PIXMA MG7520 is the ultimate Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer, this year, instead of just black- and white chassis versions, you have your option of three colors: black, white, At 17.2 inches throughout, 14.6 inches from front to back, and an ugly 5.9 inches high (as well as evaluating 17.4 pounds), greater than an inch narrower, also over half an extra pound lighter. We rejoice not much altered there; like its lengthy list of predecessors, this low-slung Pixma fits easily under just about any low-hanging cupboard or shelf. You can better appreciate how trim it is from this angle.
|Canon PIXMA MG7520|
The Canon MG7520 offers a selection of means to make the smart device and also tablet printing simple and convenient as well as it begins with the Canon PRINT application. Canon PRINT makes it easy to print and also scan pictures or files directly from your compatible mobile phone. With the cloud printing feature you can print straight from select online cloud services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox ®, OneDrive ™, Google Drive ™, and much more, either right at the printer itself or from almost anywhere with your mobile phone as well as the complimentary Canon PRINT app. With Google Cloud Print ™ you could print from anywhere, you are, from applications you use every day. For Apple smartphone users, is AirPrint ™ suitable? As well as to finish your smartphone printing experience, the PIXMA Touch & Print function allows you print a picture or document by simply opening up the Canon PRINT application and touching your NFC compatible Android ™ tool to the printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG7520 ink printers being that you need to install six ink cartridges, with cyan, yellow, magenta, image black, pigment black, as well as gray ink. The six-color ink system, as well as the gray ink specifically, makes it simpler for a printer to handle pictures well. It's also at the very least partly responsible for the printer's high level of photo top quality. Including a storage tank that holds gray ink, to supply more shade accuracy and also balance. A lot of printers feature only one cartridge that develops pink of all shades from the same pool, which suggests you're compelled to toss the round away when the ink goes out regardless of which shades you use usually. If you regularly go through a lot of ink, you'll value the six different containers: you just need to change the ink cartridges for shades you frequently utilize, and also you won't replace the ones you rarely use.
Paper handling gets on the thin side, yet sufficient for light-duty usage in a home or home office, with a 125-sheet capability for the original tray and also a built-in duplexer (for two-sided printing). It also aids that you don't need to switch out the paper to switch in between record page as well as pictures, as you perform which is the business's following step down for photo inkjet MFPs. Dedicated photo tray can hold 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch print paper or 10 sheets of 5-by-7-inch paper. An additional great function is that it could print on optical disks. For photo quality and also includes an ADF, fax capability, as well as higher paper capacity for the same list price. If you can do without these office-centric features, however, and especially if you desire an MFP that's solid on mobile printing and also scanning, full with NFC support, the Pixma MG7520 might well be a possible fit.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Specifications:
- Print Rate (as much as): 4 x 6 Indeterminate Photo: Approximate. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approximate. 15.0 ipm, Shade: ESAT: Approximate 10.0 ipm.
- Variety of Nozzles: Shade: 5,632/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Total: 6,656.
- Picoliter Size (shade): 1, 2as well as 5.
- Print Resolution (Approximately): Shade: Approximately 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Grey XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Grey, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. # 10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Picture Paper And also Shiny II, Picture Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Picture Paper Pro Gloss, Matte: Matte Image Paper, Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Record Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Picture Direct Printing (Flash Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Modification, Photo Cropping, Quiet Mode, Internet Design Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Result Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Level Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7.
- Copy Speed (approximately): FCOT( Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Decrease/ Augmentation: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Attributes: 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Direct Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Indeterminate Copy, Disc Label Copy, Discolor Repair, Fit-to-Page, Structure Erase Copy, Image Replication, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Checking Element: Get in touch with Image Sensing unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Characteristics: Auto Check Mode, Push Check, Network Check, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Deepness: 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Record Dimension: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Image Attach
- Media Card Assistance: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, microSD Card, microSDHC ™ Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro.
- Various other Attributes: Smart Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Outcome Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Ethernet: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n).
- Card Slot machines: NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H).
- Weight: 17.4 lbs.
- Guarantee: 1-Year limited guarantee with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technological phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG7520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG7520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 wireless setup:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the HOME button on the printer is lit, touch the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the WLAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.