The Canon PIXMA MG7560, all-in-one home printer, is the possible multifunction combination that connects via mobile phone or tablet via Wi-Fi or NFC. Praise your office with a selection of a black, white or orange option. It can be one of the most reliable choices for office printing device especially because of its stylish appearance that makes it easy to place the printer in any sort of interior decoration made use of in your setting.
|Canon PIXMA MG7560|
Canon MG7560 There is constantly something special from this printer. Coming as inkjet printing tool, this printer product multi-purpose performance which allows the consumers to use this printer to print, replicate as well as check. It offers such fantastic result for every of its function, and you as the person will not locate it discouraging. Utilizes the latest technology for a 9,600 x 2,400 DPI print resolution, to attain top quality information and color reproduction. Scanning had not been as very easy as we assumed it would be. After starting a scan via the printer's built-in menu, we were only given the alternative to check to a PC attached using USB or to scan to email. We couldn't use either of these options and also there were no alternatives to check to a computer system or smartphone via Wi-Fi.
The Canon PIXMA MG7560 Six ink cartridges should do set up before you could begin using the printer, and also these being in the print head that travels left to right as the paper rollers feed the sheet listed below. You will not locate capillary tube technology on this model. To install the cartridges, that include two black tanks, gray, cyan, magenta, and also yellow, you have to raise the leading panel where the LCD screen stays. It's incredibly easy to do, as the technicians of it are smooth and also well developed.
The PIXMA MG7560 print outcome tray, too, contains mechanics that feel super-smooth when you open and close it, as well as if you neglect to open it before striking print, the printer will open it on its own. When you close it again, the tray expansion folds up automatically. As far as relatively low-cost printers are concerned, it's a sturdy device. With Google Cloud Print, you could print your files from anywhere you have Internet access, as well as not just from desktop computers however mobile phones. Other facets of the Cloud can do found if you set up the Canon PIXMA mobile application, which allows you to attach even more services to the printer, consisting of OneDrive, Dropbox, Evernote, Flickr, and a lot more. You could prefer to connect Google Cloud Print through this app as well, and also we did this to ensure that we can scan papers straight to Google Docs.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m2. Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m2 (PT-101).
- Wi-Fi: Yes.
- Power Consumption: approx. 1.0W.
- Dimensions: Approx. 435 x 370 x 148 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 7.9kg.
- Ink Droplet Size:1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M/GY), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 13pl (PgBK).
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0 ipmColour: 10.0 ipm4”X6” Photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y, CLi651GY(optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported.
- Camera/Memory Card Printing: WiFi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras. Print from Memory Cards Slots for direct photo printing. (SD, SDHC, Mini SD).
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided, borderless, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, fit-to-page, disc label, frame erase.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Cloud Apps: Using PIXMA Print Solution apps connect to your Picasa Web Albums Evernote, Photo bucket, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Dropbox, Creative Park Premium.
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG7560 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7560 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG7560 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.