The Canon PIXMA MG7720 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer supplying the premium quality you want in a printer. At 17.2 inches across, 14.6 inches from front to back, as well as directly 5.9 inches high (and evaluating 17.4 extra pounds), dimensions and weight correspond those of its predecessor, recommending that no new hardware did include. A lot of (or all) of the updates in this generation were software-based. Like its lengthy list of predecessors, this low-slung Pixma fits conveniently under almost any hanging cabinet or shelf it's low as well as long as opposed to tall. With many other AIOs, is its lack of a top-mounted automatic paper feeder (ADF), used for scanning and copying multi-page files. Below, you need to feed the scanner one photo or document page at a time.
|Canon PIXMA MG7720|
The Canon MG7720 More efficient it is to have the AIO do that for you. As we have said many times, if you see much scanning of multi-page papers in your future, you'll need an AIO with an ADF. The is not that AIO. The printer likewise sustains mobile printing and scanning. Attach it to a network using either Wi-Fi or Ethernet, and you can print from and also check to iOS, Android, and Windows phones and also tablets via a gain access to a point on the network, as well as print through the cloud thinking the system, does connect to the Web. If you download the Canon Print App to your phone or tablet, you can likewise provide commands to specific websites consisting of Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, and also Twitter to send print jobs from those sites directly to the printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG7720 Print Paper capacity suffices for personal use, yet surprisingly small for this pricey a printer. The single 125-sheet tray for joint paper, plus a 2nd tray for 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch picture paper or 10 sheets of 5-by-7-inch paper, has the advantage of letting you switch over in between pictures and records without needing to alter paper each time, yet it's still meager adequate to limit the printer to light-duty use. The automatic duplexer (for two-sided printing) is a welcome additional. For scanning, nonetheless, there's no automatic document feeder (ADF), which remains in keeping with the printer's general focus on home, instead of office-centric, attributes.
Result top quality is above par generally, partially as a consequence of the high-quality photos, however also thanks to the far better quality message than the majority of inkjet MFPs, in addition to graphics top quality at the high-end of the range compared to consists of the vast majority of inkjets. The message is easily adequate for any normal company need. Graphics are at a level that most individuals would certainly consider sufficient to hand bent on clients or customers they wished to thrill with a sense of their professionalism and trust. Photo top quality falls in a classification we refer to as better-than-typical pharmacy prints, yet not a match for the most expensive inkjets focused on professional digital photographers. Compared with leading standard inkjets, nonetheless, the PIXMA MG7720 is at the top of the pack, with a tiny, but noticeable step up in high quality from a lot of the competitors.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Gray XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Gray, CLI-271 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters , Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, microSD Card, microSDHC Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Ethernet: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Memory Card Slots: NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: PIXMA MG7720 Printer Driver Scan Utility Master Setup My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H).
- Weight: 17.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG7720 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7720 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7720 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG7720 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG7720 wireless setup:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the HOME button on the printer is lit, touch the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the WLAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.