This Canon PIXMA MG8120 printer is one of the very best we have seen. It incorporates a 3.5-inch LCD screen with three choice switches as well as a five-way round button. The three option buttons typically aren't classified. However, they operate in combination with labels that appear on the LCD. The round button rotates to allow you promptly relocate with teams of menu choices, while various other illuminated switches were striking brighten from the bordering black panel to provide task-specific functions. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you quickly write and check wirelessly with the added capacity to print your pictures from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android ™ gadgets.
|Canon PIXMA MG8120|
The Canon MG8120 Generate final photo laboratory top quality prints at home with a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi as well as six single ink tanks consisting of a gray ink for expert shade as well as black & white images. It's remarkable 9600dpi high-resolution CCD scanner includes a Movie Adapter System to scan 35mm film as well as slides quickly. Plus, the White LED eliminates warm-up time for the record as well as picture scanning while Auto File Repair supplies lovely, easy-to-view scans by advanced image evaluation and also area-by-area data modification, instantly. Join the Generation Environment-friendly effort with Built-in Auto Duplex Printing which allows you to print on both sides of the paper automatically and could help in reducing your paper use by as much as 50%.
The Canon PIXMA MG8120 Printer Manual, We found the print quality to be outstanding across the board with this design. Like we've seen with other Canon printers, there isn't as broad a quality difference throughout the draft, requirement, and high-quality print modes as there is with contending printers. Because of this, you're most likely to use the standard-quality print setting for nearly everything. While the text printing is not real laser-quality, writing personalities were fully developed entirely to 5-point type. The ingrained graphics in our mixed-text-and-graphics examination document looked superb about just as good as we've seen with a consumer inkjet printer. Text in the shade as well as italics, which typically pushes up versus the technological restrictions of an inkjet engine, appeared bright and tidy with no telltale spaces or banding.
The PIXMA MG8120 If you use premium shiny picture paper, the outcomes will be comparable or superior to the prints you obtain from a regular on-line print service. When we checked an 8.5x11-inch image and also published the cause first glossy picture paper, the replicated photo looked virtually as good as the original. Additionally racked up well for graphics high quality as well as acceptable for the message. On our message examinations, the majority of the fonts qualified as both quickly readable and well created at 6 points, with some passing both limits at 5 points also. Just like any inkjet, text on plain paper lacked the laser-crisp look that you would certainly desire for, claim, a return to. For anything except that top quality level, nevertheless, it's conveniently ideal for most purposes unless you have an unusual demand for small font styles.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" ™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® MultiMediaCard® Plus miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ microSD™ Card, microSDHC RS-MMC™ USB flash memory CompactFlash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card® xD-Picture Card® (Type M) xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.5 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, FAU, Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self- Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.010 (Optional) IrDA.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG8120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only) Full HD Movie Print1 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.5 W x 15.5D x 7.9 H.
- Weight: 23.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG8120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG8120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG8120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG8120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG8120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX|
|MG8120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.4.1b (OS X)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MG8120 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.4.1c (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG8120 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG8120 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Wireless Setup:
- Use the button to display Setup, then touch the right FUNCTION button.
- Use the? Or? Button to select Wireless LAN setup, then touch the OK button.
- Select Yes, then touch the OK button.
- Select Easy setup, then touch the OK button.
- Choose the access point name you wrote down, then touch the OK button.
- Make sure that one of the below screens is displayed, then move the right FUNCTION button.
- Enter the network key you wrote down on, then touch the left FUNCTION button.
- Make sure that the network key is correct, then touch the OK button.
- When the screen below appears, touch the OK button.