This Canon PIXMA MX455 streamlined all-black design and also built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, is flawlessly placed to assist you to publish, copy, scan and also fax from any location suits you best. It also features a FastFront layout to simplify paper loading and ink replacement-- making it the perfect printer if you're trying to find everyday performance in the house or a small office.
|Canon PIXMA MX455|
The Canon MX445 Review can be connected through USB, but most people will most likely go with its cordless capacities, where it can be attached to an accordingly outfitted wireless router with a few switch presses, employing WPS configuration. Making use of Canon's Android or iOS applications, you can after that print from many phones and also tablet computers, direct to the printer, in addition to from any networked PC or Mac. Canon supplies its Photo Yard and Easy Internet Publish applications also.
PIXMA MX455 won't promptly distinguish it from any of the other equipment in the business's range of SOHO all-in-ones. It has the same, massive, black box appearance, with its Automatic Record Feeder (ADF), set into the chamfered top of its scanner cover. When you look a little bit much more very carefully, however, you begin to see the differences, such as little, mono present with its 2 line by 16 personality LCD and the Quick Front system of paper trays, which gives it a large impact when open.
The print MX455 quality excels, though not just as good as from Canon a lot more pricey devices. We discovered some ink spread around pushed heading personalities, and some mild imbalance in between head passes. Colour print is usually tidy, though with some dithering noticeable in lighter shades. Image prints, as ever from Canon, ready, though again a little bit of dithering appeared and there was some loss of detail in shadowed locations.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver Free Download, Review and wireless setup.
Canon PIXMA MX455 Specifications:
- Speed Colour: Up to 5.5ipm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 9.7ipm Mono Print
- Product Group Output: A4
- Printer Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi Print
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200dpi x 2400dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present: Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth: 48-bit/24-bit
- Scanner Features: Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to USB memory, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security*, Stitch Assist*, Text (OCR)*, Multi-page PDF
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, CIS color scanner
- Copy Speed Colour: 4.7ipm Color Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge: 25 to 400% Copy
- Colour Copier: Yes
- Copier Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- Copy Facility Present: Yes
- Fax Speed: 33.6Kbps Fax
- Transmit and Receive Memory: 50pages
- Colour Fax: Yes
- Fax Facility Present: Yes
- Interface Type(s): USB & Wireless
- Airprint Compatible: Yes
- Network Ready: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0
- Wireless Ready: Yes
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Trays: 1
- Paper Handling Input 1: 100 Sheet Input Tray
- Automatic Document Feeder: Yes
- Maximum Copies: 1 to 99
- Maximum Paper Size: A4
- Media Supported: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Paper Handling Manual Feed: Automatic Document Feeder
- Paper Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Paper Weight: Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m² and Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²
- Mono or Colour Printer: Colour
- Multifunction Summary: Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- Technology: Multifunction Inkjet Printer
- Case Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 458mm (W) x 385mm (D) x 200mm (H) – Weight 8.4kg
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%
- Noise Level: 42.5dbA
- Power Consumption: 18W (Max) / 1.1W (Standby) / 0.3W (Saving)
- Product Summary: Canon PIXMA MX455 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer
- Product Type: Inkjet Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- In The Box: Printer, Starter Inks, Power cord, Software: My Image Garden and CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Warranty Sheet, Ink Leaflet, Multilingual set-up guides, setup software and user manual, Telephone cable
- Automatic Redial: Yes
Canon PIXMA MX455 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX455 Driver Download
|MX455 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX455 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX455 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX455 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX455 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX455 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX455 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX455 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX455 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX455 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX455 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX455 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button will be lit.
- Press the Setup button on the printer.
- Use the < or > button to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Press the OK button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX455 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX455.
Canon PIXMA MX455 How To Scan:
- From the Go menu of Finder, select Applications, then double-click the Canon Utility folder, IJ Network Scanner Selector EX folder, then Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX icon.
- Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears in the menu bar, and the Scan-from-PC Settings screen appears.
- Select your scanner or printer from Scanners.
- Select the Bonjour service name set to your scanner or printer. When Bonjour is disabled, the MAC address of your scanner or printer appears.
- Click OK.