The Canon PIXMA MG8120B possesses exceptional high quality, performance as well as versatility combined with a beautiful layout. The outstanding function collection begins with a brand new user interface that turns the top of your printer into a flat, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Intelligent Touch System offers light-guided instructions with beautiful touch sensitive controls so just the switches you need illuminate. Your fingers will certainly recognize fluid, uncomplicated procedure where once you choose your feature you're one action away from imaging sparkle.
|Canon PIXMA MG8120B|
The Canon MG8120B manuals available for free PDF download, Generate real image laboratory high-quality prints at home with an optimum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi as well as six specific ink containers including a gray ink for specialist color as well as black & white images. Its exceptional 9600dpi high-resolution CCD scanner includes a Movie Adapter Unit to scan 35mm film and slides easily. Plus, the White LED gets rid of warm-up time for file and photo scanning while Auto Document Fix supplies beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image evaluation as well as area-by-area information modification, immediately. Join the Generation Environment-friendly effort with Built-in Auto Duplex Printing which enables you to print on both sides of the paper quickly and could help reduce your paper use by up to 50%.
The Canon PIXMA MG8120B graphics capacities are its enormous stamina, specifically thinking about the print top quality and also projected durability of its photos. It has a six-cartridge ink system for specific shade outcome, a high-resolution LCD screen, and the capability to check 35mm slides and also movie strips (even downsides). The drawbacks mirror attributes frequently discovered in business-oriented AIOs. The paper output tray holds just 50 sheets of paper. It can not take care of printing more than one envelope each time. And also while it's faster than previous Canon AIO models when publishing photos, is slower than the average AIO when printing message documents. This printer's onboard user interface is one of the best we've seen. It integrates a 3.5-inch LCD screen with three option switches and also a five-way circular switch. The three selection switches aren't classified, yet they operate in conjunction with labels that appear on the LCD.
The PIXMA MG8120B is relatively quiet when printing, and while the system does shake some, it didn't removal from its original placement during our testing. The front-loading paper input cassette can be a little tricky to slide in since the cassette tray isn't really that a lot larger than the 150 sheets it could hold. You'll need to take an additional 2nd or two to line it up carefully with the narrow opening. Paper filled adequately in every instance, other than once when the printer cannot find the next available sheet in the paper cassette. The auto-duplexing attribute is quickly available from the print driver. The duplex function is simply one of the numerous means represents Canon's Generation Environment-friendly program. Goes eco-friendly include being able to print as many as four web pages on one side, specific ink storage tanks (and cartridge recycling), the white LED that needs no warm-up time, the energy efficient Quick Start function, the limited use harmful materials, Canon's equipment recycling program plus its very own refurbishing program.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver Download, Wireless and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Specifications:
- Print Speed (approximately): 4 x 6 Indeterminate Picture: Approximate. 20 seconds, Black: ESAT Approximate. 12.5 ipm, Shade: ESAT Approximate. 9.3 ipm.
- Variety of Nozzles: Color: 5,632/ Black: 512/ Overall: 6,144.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 as well as 5.
- Print Resolution (As much as): Color: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper And also Shiny II, Picture Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Image Paper And also Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Art: Canon Art Paper "Image Cloth" ™; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope.
- Printer Attributes: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Paper Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Image Print, mobile phone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Image Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Image Printing, Theme Print, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capability: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Copy Rate (approximately): FCOT( Shade) Approx. 15 secs.
- Reduction/ Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Functions: 4 in 1/ 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Modification, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Modification Copy, Strength, Manual Shade Adjustment, Masking Copy, Several Copy: 1-99 Pages, Picture Replication, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Kind: Flatbed.
- Scanning Aspect: Charged-Coupled Tool (CCD).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Movie), Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Record Repair, Auto Scan Setting, Movie Check, Seamless gutter Darkness Adjustment, Network Check, Push Check, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. File Dimension: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Picture Attach
- Media Card Support: SD ™ Sd card, SDHC ™ MultiMediaCard ® MultiMediaCard ® Plus miniSD ™ Card, miniSDHC ™ microSD ™ Card, microSDHC RS-MMC ™ USB flash memory CompactFlash ® Card Microdrive ® Memory Stick ® Memory Stick PRO ™ Memory Stick Duo ™ Memory Stick PRO Duo ™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card ® xD-Picture Card ® (Type M) xD-Picture Card ® (Type H).
- Various other Functions: Smart Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.5 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, FAU, Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Result Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Criterion Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge8 (Cable not included) Bluetooth ® v2.010 (Optional) IrDA.
- Software Included: Arrangement Software & Individual's Overview CD-ROM PIXMA MG8120B Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX-SPOUSE Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE (Windows just) Full HD Movie Print1 MP Navigator Ex Lover Service Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.5 W x 15.5 D x 7.9 H.
- Weight: 23.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year minimal service warranty with InstantExchange program.19 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Driver and User Manual Download
|MG8120B series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG8120B series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG8120B series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG8120B series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG8120B series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX|
|MG8120B series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.4.1b (OS X)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MG8120B series Scanner Driver Ver.17.4.1c (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG8120B series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG8120B series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG8120B Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8120B Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Wireless Setup:
- Use the button to display Setup, then touch the right FUNCTION button.
- Use the? Or? Button to select Wireless LAN setup, then touch the OK button.
- Select Yes, then touch the OK button.
- Select Easy setup, then touch the OK button.
- Choose the access point name you wrote down, then touch the OK button.
- Make sure that one of the below screens is displayed, then move the right FUNCTION button.
- Enter the network key you wrote down on, then touch the left FUNCTION button.
- Make sure that the network key is correct, then touch the OK button.
- When the screen below appears, touch the OK button.