The Canon PIXMA MX300 is instead huge for an economical all-in-one. It rests 18.4 inches wide, 17.3 inches deep, and also 6.9 inches high, yet considers a light 15.5 pounds. The light-gray-and-black device does not have an automatic file feeder, which is unusual for office-oriented multifunctions, yet not significant given its small cost. It's the only one of Canon's office all-in-ones that don't use an ADF. The scanner cover conceals an A4 dimension scanner, and also without an ADF, A4 is the biggest dimension initial you could scan. This printer does not have flash memory card slots but does supply a PictBridge-enabled USB port for PictBridge-compliant video cameras, cameras, as well as video camera phones.
|Canon PIXMA MX300|
The Canon MX300 scan, fax, copy, and print photos and documents with one simple machine. This all-in-one printer features a compact, structured layout that can scan dazzling pictures with color resolutions up to 4800 by 1200 dpi, copy photos and also records, or print bold, laser-quality text or images directly from memory cards, video cameras, DV cameras, or camera phones in seconds. The printer's Easy-Scroll Wheel makes the procedure a breeze, and the Auto-Image Fix function makes certain that every picture is bright as well as vivid. With this PIXMA, you can also fax at Super G3 fax rate in color as well as black-and-white, and also its memory can store 20 speed-dial codes as well as get 50 inbound pages. The paper handling is straightforward as well as honest. A paper input support unravels from the top-rear side of the printer and holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper. A flap folds out from the printer's front panel to work as the output tray.
The Canon Pixma MX300 provides only a USB connection, so it's optimal for single-user workplaces. It is compatible with both Macs and also Windows Computers, however. The task choices on this multifunction printer are conventional for a version at this cost factor. When copying, you can reduce/enlarge between 25 percent as well as 400 percent. Unique print alternatives consist of sticker label copy, picture repeat, 2-on-1 as well as 4-on-1, borderless, and also structure gets rid of the text. Frame get rid of applies in circumstances where the item being duplicated is smaller than the designated paper (a book, for instance). Instead of publishing the new location as black, the printer ignores it, thus protecting against the waste of black ink. When posting color graphics, it racked up 1.45 pages each minute, right between both Lexmark. It blew away the competitors, however, when publishing 4x6 pictures, with a rating of 1.06 pages each min, doubling the efficiency of the next fastest. With scans, it was once more in the middle: 4.50 pages per min for grayscale and 4.42 pages per min for color.
The walk-up scan capabilities on this printer are nonexistent. Although the control panel supplies a check task button, as soon as you push Beginning, the printer causes the MP Navigator Ex Lover software to introduce on your COMPUTER. You'll need to click the Check switch in the software to begin the scan. However, the MP Navigator EX-SPOUSE is an easy-to-use program that lets you alter scan resolution, specify the kind of record you're scanning (photo, file, publication, and so forth), and afterward make edits to the resulting check. Conserve As options include JPEG, TIFF, BMP, and PDF, and also you could choose where to save the data. The program also allows you attach the checked documents to an email. The one scan feature the Pixma MX300 does not have the capability to scan directly right into a software application such as Paint or Word. You'll have to study, conserve, and afterward manually open the documents in the program you want to use.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y), Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size: 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. envelopes, Photo Stickers.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft® Presto!® PageManager® (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.4 (W) x 17.3 (D) x 6.9 (H).
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver and User Manual Download
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX300 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MX300 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX300 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX300 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX300 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX300.