The Canon PIXMA MX320, flatbed scanner mechanism, uses a Contact Photo Sensor (CIS), however still offers reasonably excellent black and color web page images. At the back are outlets for a fax line as well as for a phone handset, as well as a single USB information connection. Supplies ease for many offices users as well as the combination of the ADF and fax facilities is still treasured in moving paper records promptly. Print quality is greater than sufficient for general use, and although color prints are a little bit lethargic, the black print comes close to the heading number. Running costs are on the high side, however, which is a pity.
|Canon PIXMA MX320|
The Canon MX320 Printer delivers high performance and also versatility at a fantastic worth! Make use of 4800 x 1200 optimum color dpi with the PG-210 Black as well as CL-211 Color FINE Ink Cartridge Mode for excellent information and also a built-in, completely integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder provides fast copying, browsing as well as faxing of your originals so you can multi-task as well as increase your home office fertility. For included effectiveness, the Super G3 High-Speed Fax has a built-in memory to accumulate to 20 coded speed dials and also 50 inbound web pages. Scan, copy as well as disperse papers with high-quality expert gratitude to Dual Color Range Processing Technology, which optimizes your copy top position based on the initial, so your duplicates will maintain the integrity of the initial.
This 'high partially' technique is shown flawlessly by the Canon Pixma MX320 looks its polished case is attractive. However, the bulbous designing interferes with the overall result. The two-line LCD is skilled. However, the control panel appears somewhat old-fashioned. In justness, we must note this with several an MFP that provides functional fax facilities the should have a whole figure pad manages to make it challenging to use the very same minimal chic as much less well-specified gadgets. The menu system itself contains information, although the massive amount of rep across the different choices implies that you're in fact getting less after that, you would certainly think. Regular of the slightly baffled approach is the Quick Arrangement page it's a lovely idea, yet a couple of fewer alternatives on display would have been much more in fitting with the 'Quick' concept. Plus, has numerous protection functions like password protected PDF's so you could feel much more protected from the development and also dissemination of your most personal documents.
The PIXMA MX320 Text print high quality readies, though we did discover a little fuzziness around pushed characters in printed headings. Colour business graphics are rather bright, though some dithering is visible. Black message registration readies. Both ink cartridges are the only consumables on this all-in-one and offered its target market; it's reasonable not to have separate color ink cartridges. There are two readily available abilities for the black and tri-colour cartridges and also making use of the high-capacity version of each offers expenses per web page of 4.09 p for black and also 8.78 p the color. Slightly oddly, this makes black print more costly, and color print somewhat more affordable on this device compared to on the photo-based MP540. Neither number is exceptionally high for, for example, HP's OfficeJet 6500 creating similar expenses of 2.28 p as well as 5.41 p, specifically.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver Download and User Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MX320 Specifications:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds, Black: ESAT; Approx. 7.5 ipm, Color: ESAT; Approx. 4.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): Color FCOT: 31 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Binding, Margin Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Print Date Copy, Print Page No. Copy, Punch Hole Removal Copy, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document SizeP: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Group Dialing, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start, Full Dot Matrix LCD.
- Standard Interface: Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, MX320 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.2 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 18.9 lbs.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus one-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX320 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X)|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX320 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX320 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG320 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG320 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX320 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX320 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX320.