The Canon PIXMA MX350 has an eye-catching gloss white and also matte-gray surface well-suited for an office or home. The flexible framework feels secure, with all the hinged parts supplying a dull thud when closed. In the top back of this printer is a journal post board that operates as a paper-input tray. You could close it when you don't need to feed paper into the unit. Similarly, front-mounted door swings available to a 45-degree angle to serve as the paper-output tray. Since you can close both products, you could leave this printer shut when not in use. That decreases the overall functional measurements as well as retains the system's sleek, spherical appearance. (In addition to, it maintains dust out.).
|Canon PIXMA MX350|
The Canon MX350 could generate practical printouts when supplied with high-resolution electronic pictures. Fine photo information is not individually visible as well as some obscuring appears in delicate locations, yet we did not discover any vertical banding or pixelation. The flatbed scanner is just as competent, with 1200x2400dpi photos that plainly recreate text and most photo information. Makes use of a PG-510 black and also a CL-511 tri-colour cartridge. High-yield variations of these cartridges can be bought, offering a total print expense of 23.6 c each A4 page. This is slightly a lot more expensive compared to publishing with the Canon MP550, yet not insanely high. The big point of the printed outcome is good for an inkjet. Black text is clear and also well created, with little indication of feathering or various other plain-paper artifacts. Colour graphics are likewise well reproduced, with good strong colors and once more, the couple of signs of black ink face color.
The Canon PIXMA MX350 Image prints, as we have concerned anticipate from Canon, are great, with efficiently gradated loads, such as in areas of sky, as well as a lot of information in elaborate sections of a photo. What they just drop is in dark, shady areas, where some information is shed. Never negative for a four-colour print, however.Both print cartridges are each available in shared and high-yield versions as well as, customarily, we utilize the high-yield consumables to computer running expenses since these offer the best economic climate. At the most reasonable Net costs, we can find, we compute a black web side cost of 4p as reliable as a color cost of 8.6 p. Installed graphics on plain paper looked about comparable to they could with an inkjet printer. As well as the print results in rapid setting looked far better compared to we have concerned expect, with ingrained graphics looking rather near to just what you see in normal mode with other inkjet printers.
The Pixma MX350 makes use of 2 ink cartridges: one black container, and one integrated shade cartridge. The black paint is pigment-based, though the tone inks are dye-based. (Pigment inks tend to be faster-drying and also extra water-resistant than dye-based ones, a plus for text documents that will certainly be passed around the office.) Although the cartridges seem the very same dimension, their plastic shells are a little different, avoiding you from putting them right into the wrong slots. Owing to that fact that where a solitary color cartridge, instead of a number of color-specific cartridges, you may wind up paying more for your color ink in the future if you tend to write 1 shade greater than the others (as when printing coastline scenes with large areas of water and sky that consume great deals of blue).
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Download, Wireless and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MX350 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: 8.4 ipm, Color: ESAT: 4.8 ipm, 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 or Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages; ADF 30 Pages.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25%-400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® (v4.1) MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1) miniSD™ Card miniSDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ (v4.1) microSD™ Card microSDHC™ Card CompactFlash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro™ xD-Picture Card ® xD-Picture Card ®(Type M) xD-Picture Card ® (Type H).
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g) (Compatible with IEEE802.11n) Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only), MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.4 (D) x 7.8(W).
- Weight: 19.4 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX350 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX350 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|MX350 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX350 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX350 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless Setup:
- Ensure that the Canon MX350 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (eco-friendly) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Configuration switch (B) on the printer.
- Make use of the < or > switch (C) to pick Wireless LAN arrangement.
- Press the OK switch (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi light (E) brighten when the wireless link is enabled.
- The Canon MX350 printer will automatically look for compatible accessibility factors.
- Select the method that matches the screen shown on your printer.
- If the Switch Method screen is shown on the printer, however, you are unclear if your access factor or router sustains this technology, press the Stop switch.
- Cableless setup may spend some time. Internet connection could become momentarily inaccessible throughout the installation.
- Then step is total, you could use a wireless link to print even more task of your work with Canon MX350.