The Canon PIXMA MX360 is an old synthetic box with a modest impact (7.8 inches tall, 18.1 inches vast, and 16.4 inches deep). Hearing right over, the building and construction are sturdy, although the layout is a bit stodgy compared to the then flat black of other devices in Canon's brand-new line of AIOs. The system reduces out of the top, and also the controls lay on the front part of this tapered part. The scanner rests on the upper part of the equipment. Under the scanner, a result tray folds up out of the front surface. Rear-mounted feeder tray. That tray is not also noticeable, unlike many of its types; if you unfold the feeder plate from the tail, you can still place the unit up against a wall surface or behind-the-scenes. At the top of the scanner, the lid is the ADF for copying, scanning, or faxing several web pages.
|Canon PIXMA MX360|
The Canon MX360 On the much left of the control panel is the power switch, a square consisting of the copy, fax, and also check switches, in addition to buttons for fax quality, settings, and also the menu display. With that set the monochrome LCD screen and also coming with controls. Alongside the LCD, you'll discover the number pad as well as a square development of buttons for running the fax feature. On the much appropriate are the beginning buttons for black-and-white as well as color scanning and copying (marked by very first pushing the matching setting switch). Although the LCD menus are very easy to navigate and also adhere to, we found that the tiny size of the LCD, matched with its low resolution, made it illegible. You'll intend to make sure this printer is positioned in a well-lit area. We understand that this is an extreme budget AIO. However, we couldn't help however discover just how LCD fades in contrast.
The Canon Pixma MX360 is a below-average player, though appropriate for home use. Text pages with a few basic, monochrome graphics printed at 5.6 pages each min on both the COMPUTER as well as Mac. On the PC, a half-page image printed at default setups on plain paper took about 26 seconds or 2.3 ppm. The same picture published at far better settings on Canon's very own glossy photo paper took 45 secs (1.3 ppm). A high-resolution, full-page image printed from the Mac hopped out at the anemic price of 0.3 ppm. Preview scans took about six sets, as well as a full scan needed concerning 50 sets at 600 dpi. For the most part, PCWorld carries out performance examinations and also output-quality judging utilizing a printer's default setups. Accelerate a fair bit when you switch over to its 'Quick' setting, or draft mode, which likewise saves on ink.
Text property was good for an inkjet, as well as splendid for an MFP at its rate. Personalities were relatively crisp as well as dark for an inkjet. The output is good enough for internal service usage, though you could not wish to use the Pixma MX360 for texts such as resumes with which you intend to impress someone via their aesthetic appearance. Graphics high point was on a par with most of the inkjets we have examined, adequate for basic business usage, consisting of PowerPoint handouts. Colors were vibrant. Concerns, all minor, included of banding (a usual pattern of red stripes of staining in some solid-color locations), dithering (the breakdown of stable sites into subtle graininess), and difficulty publishing some thin lines.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 43 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 8.4 ipm, Color: ESAT: 4.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Other Features: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Full Dot Matrix LCD, PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX360 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.4 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX360 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX360 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX360 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1a (Mac)|
|MX360 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX360 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX360 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Wireless Setup:
Standard Connection Method
- For Windows users, insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes two times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power light stays lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]