The Canon PIXMA MX375 inkjet printer can design double-sided prints instantaneously while providing quick fax functions, thanks to its Super G3 fax modem. Utilizes simple to transform ink cartridges, one for black in addition to one more for color printing. Similarly allows you to change your office into an image laboratory and print beautiful, indeterminate model kitchen high-quality photos while much as 8.5" x 11" in size. Your picture printing options currently also consist of Full HD video clip while you can value computer-less printing with ideal direct print alternatives.
|Canon PIXMA MX375|
The Canon MX375 printer's instruments are laid out facing somewhat upwards on the top so they can be easily seen when the printer's resting on a desk at midsection level or above. There are an enormous 3-inch color display and a four-by-three grid of shiny black squares that illuminate with symbols relying on which part of the printer's menu system you remain in. It's a simple concept that's even more responsive than a touchscreen and also less complicated to perceive from a distance or outdoors reading glasses. Includes basic safety, as a result, no one has access to the printer, ends up being one more plus factor. Auto document feeder is included for comfort when it involves taking care of hefty papers to fax, scan, and also copy.
The Canon Pixma MX375 in the software utilization division, loading the very same applications that accompany Canon's various other pricey printers. The Service Menu Ex lover Fan software application enables access to basic check obligations such as Optical Character Recognition, plus printer maintenance as well as suitable on-line places. However, hand-operated duplexing support is missing from the OS X driver. Gives business imaging high quality as well as useful choices that can aid you in bringing your service to the next degree. So, you might print company papers when you need to desire along with images also.
The PIXMA MX375 can do that task for you with an auto document feeder. Second, you should include extra allocate the ink. If it the instance, you better not stress. Merely change the conventional ink storage tank with the XL ink storage tank you could minimize the manufacturing price for ink approximately 50%. Faxing comes easy because you could straight fax your record without a need to print the file. You can likewise turn down undesirable fax. Safety and security for information accessibility along with a few other talented software that is integrated like Easy Web-Print Ex Lover as well as much more. We left this on for everything but our printing speed-test gave the option, we 'd select a still printer over a quick one any day. You can additionally set the quiet setting to turn on and also off at certain times of day when you're working in your office at night with kids around, having the printer as peaceful and unobtrusive as possible is a smart move.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Download and User Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MX375 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2 pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Photo Lab Quality: Speed Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 46.
- seconds (Standard): Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm, Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - PG-540, CL-541 (Optional - PG-540XL, CL-541XL).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 180 pages (PG-540), 600 pages (optional PG-540XL) Black: 1420 photos (PG-540), 4340 photos (optional PG-540XL) Estimated supplemental yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 180 pages (CL-541), 400 pages (optional CL-541XL) Colour: 67 photos (CL-541), 135 photos(optional CL-541XL).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101).
- Media Input: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm.
- Media Weight: Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m² and Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²(PT-101).
- Two Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only).
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm).
- FAX FUNCTIONS
- Standalone fax: Yes.
- PC Fax: Win: Via Fax modem (in MFP), Mac: n/a.
- Memory transmission: Yes.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm, (Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200 x 200 dpi (Photo).
- Greyscale / Colour Gradation: Mono: 256 levels, Colour: 24 bit (full colour) (RGB each 8 bit).
- SCANNER FUNCTIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (Platen).
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 15 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 / 24 bit (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16bit / 8bit.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA (Windows XP / Windows Vista/ Win 7).
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/Letter ADF: A4/Letter/Legal.
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security, Stitch Assist, Text (OCR), Multi-page PDF Function with MP Navigator EX.
- COPIER FUNCTIONS
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 23 sec, Document (ADF) sESAT: Approx. 3.4 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 – 400%, preset ratios, fit-to-page.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Borderless copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, collated copy, frame erase copy.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): up to 30 pages.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42.5 dB(A) When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX375 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX375 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX375 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX375 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX375 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX375 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX375 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX375 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX375 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.