The Canon PIXMA MX474 Wireless Printer Manual Setup All-In-One Printer multifunction printer that is superior regarding print, copy, check and fax are the right choice for you that work in the house and little office, use quickly and also fairly priced for a multifunction printer. It additionally features a little FastFront style to simplify paper loading and also ink substitute. Download and connect the Canon PRINT app as well as enjoy the flexibility to print from, and scan to, your wise gadgets over the Wi-Fi network. With Apple AirPrint assistance, you could print straight from Apple iPhone, iPad as well as iPod touch. Google Cloud Print support is additionally provided.
|Canon PIXMA MX474|
Canon MX474 beautiful ink technology makes sure fast, excellent high-quality printing every single time from vibrant and also glossy graphics to organization papers of outstanding quality. Delight in A4 print speeds of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm color and also an A4 color web page duplicates in around 24 secs. Print more for less. Optional XL cartridges provide substantially more pages and last longer between ink substitutes ideal if you frequently write - and also can deliver up to 50% cost savings per page as compared to their typical matchings. The auto document feeder in MX474 can fill paper for 30 films. The printer also has to cruise speed, so giving more pictures and also texts will be a lot feasible throughout limited time. Makes use of the XL Fine ink cartridge to stop the high expense of ink replacement.
The Canon PIXMA MX474 Utilizing the very best costs we could locate on the web gives ISO page losses of 4p for black and also 8.6 p color. These are similar to various other Canon all-in-ones. Also, those set you back substantially more. Compared with entry-level all-in-ones from other producers, these running costs sit in the center of the area. You could have a high-resolution outcome on publishing approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi for shade and also 600 x 600 dpi for mono. Scanning is spectacular also. It begins with the analysis of 1200 x 2400 dpi. The AirPrint attribute allows you experience the ease to transfer information from your mobile phone as well as the gadget. For optimum efficiency, a fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder makes scanning, duplicating or faxing of large documents quick as well as straightforward.
The PIXMA MX474 control panel is remarkably hectic for a low-cost printer, with a seven-segment LED display used to show the variety of duplicates in addition to symbols for status problems. There are likewise signs for cheap ink, paper jams and paper type, which is selectable through a push-button. In front of all these are six switches to start and stop the scan and also copy works, to call arrangement functions and also to instantly fit a print to the web page, which is an unusual attribute. Given that examining the last Canon maker to utilize the very same cartridges as it's unusual to discover that palatable costs have boosted slightly. In this service, you usually expect prices to remain to drop over time, yet this does not consistently relate to cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm¹.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Manual.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- OCR: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.7 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Print functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Black), CL-441 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-440XL (Black XL), CL-441XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos, Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos, CL (Colour - CMY), Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos, Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Access Point Mode, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver with Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Display languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Slovakian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 30-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: 8.4kg.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX474 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX474 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX474 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX474 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX474 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|MX474 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX474 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX474 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX474 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX474 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX474 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX474 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX474 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX474 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX474 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Wireless Setup:
Standard Connection Method
- Press the [Setup] button (A) on the printer.
- Select [Wireless LAN setup] and press the [OK] button.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab 2-3] button, and the following screen will be displayed.
- When the above screen displayed, press the [OK] button.
- Use the arrow keys to select the name of your network (also referred to as SSID) and press the [OK] button twice.
- When the following screen appears, using the numeric buttons on the machine, you can enter the security passphrase of your wireless network.
- Press the [OK] button.