The Canon PIXMA MX476 can decrease or increase your paper with 25% up to 400% with the photocopier functions. You likewise will get the Apartment bed, ADF, as well as CIS as scanner type with the maximum resolution of visible one, depends on 1200 x 2400 dpi. For the fax feature, you have the capacity to move your record with the rate for a black and white record is around 3 seconds per page with the optimum of team dialing that you can conserve is up to 19 places. It is precisely what you will certainly obtain in addition to far more.
|Canon PIXMA MX476|
The Canon MX476 Installing both cartridges for this printer is a workout in awkwardness as compared to numerous various other printers. The black (PG645) and color (CL646) cartridges have to be pressed right into the print head, which comes by dropping the front door, and you need to crane your neck to ensure that you can see it. The cartridges do no go in flatly, though they are guided to where they have to go, and also you need to apply some force to get them to click right into the location. A beep from the printer will allow you recognize if you've achieved success. Folding down the whole of the front cover offers accessibility to both cartridge owners, one for black as well as the other tri-colour ink. They move in from the front after you have sounded down a clip bar, which is constructed to hold them in position.
The Canon PIXMA MX476 Adding paper to the printer is likewise awkward. The input tray, which holds 100 sheets, is located at the base of the printer, and also it doesn't come out entirely. Alternately, it is reported just part of the method to make sure that you could see the paper guides to place your paper correctly. After that, you have to use some force to regain the paper tray right into the printer to make sure that the journal recognition can start. Whenever you restore the plate, you have to confirm what kind of paper you have inserted. Which follows Canon ranking both at the same rate. For both printers, the rate is finest called a little sluggish, however not excessive slower than most of its competitors.
The PIXMA MX476 essential functions the printer for individual usage. First, there's no network assistance, as well as, second, the paper handling is limited to a 100-sheet paper ability and hand-operated duplexing with no upgrade choices. The first makes it tough to share the printer. The limitations it to light-duty printing, which ought to be sufficient for a lot of individual use, yet would be a little meager for a standard printer, even in a micro office. At the back left of the first panel is a single outlet for the link to a USB drive. This can be made use of to scan images from the flatbed or ADF, though there's no center to print from USB, which is an embarrassment.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 12001 (horizontal x vertical) dpi Total 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles).
- Print Speed; B&W A4: Approx. 9.7ipm Colour.
- A4: Approx. 5.5ipm, 6x4 Borderless: Approx. 46secs.
- Copier Speed: Colour document(FCOT: Approx 21 sec; Colour document(ADF: 3.1ipm, Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Maximum Document Size: A4, LTR (216×297mm)(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL).
- Borderless Printing: Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0 mm.
- Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4x6 ,5x7 ,8x10.
- Supported Paper Sizes4: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, Envelopes(DL, COM10).
- Ink Cartridges: PG-640 and CL-641(optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL, and PG-640XXL high capacity cartridges).
- Min. Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl(Y), 11pl (PgBK).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning Method: CIS, Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi, Scanning Speed: A4 Colour: Approx. 15 secs.
- Special Scanning Functions: Scan to Memory function, Push Scan, create PDFs with password protection.
- Fax Features: Transmission Speed (Mono): Approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Max. 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back), Fax Memory: Approx. 50 pages.
- Software Included: Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and My Image Garden.
- Min. Dimensions: (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.4kg.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX476 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX476 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX476 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|MX476 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX476 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX476 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX476 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Wireless Setup:
Standard Connection Method
- Press the [Setup] button (A) on the printer.
- Select [Wireless LAN configuration] and press the [OK] button.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab 2-3] button, and the following screen will be displayed.
- When the above screen displayed, press the [OK] button.
- Use the arrow keys to select the name of your network (also referred to as SSID) and press the [OK] button twice.
- When the following screen appears, using the numeric buttons on the machine, you can enter the security passphrase of your wireless network.
- Press the [OK] button.