Canon PIXMA MX490 has been making an initiative to value quite a lot more affordable print prices, making use of the ISO demand to identify them. It declares 8.4 ipm as well as 4.8 ipm for black as well as shade web page images, specifically. On our five-page documents, black, as well as color, we saw rates of 5.7 ppm and also 2.2 ppm, which is still some way off the declared standards, yet a significant amount of this is to increase taking care of time before print beginnings. On our initial five-page black message exam, where we had presently aligned the print heads as well as been with the ink charge cycle, the printer fiddled around for 35 seconds before the original sheet fed.
|Canon PIXMA MX490|
With the Canon MX490 thanks to connection alternatives and also the capacity to position the brand-new printer locations than ever before 30% reduction in dimension over previous MX designs. With Google Cloud Print in addition to AirPrint, you could print wirelessly from your suitable mobile phone or pad from approximately anywhere around the office. With time-saving features, likewise, consisting of a fully-integrated automatic paper feeder that holds up to 20 coats. And also, the voluntary XL ink cartridges indicate you might print longer before having to change your cartridges. Another superb feature of the PIXMA MX490 is My Image Garden software. My Image places all your recommended printing functions, such as Unique Filters in addition to Full HD Movie Print, in one open software application. It assists you to organize your pictures with calendar view and also face acknowledgment.
The Canon PIXMA MX490 You could print wirelessly from an appropriate cell phone or tablet computer from almost anywhere around the office. The wireless all-in-one printer is prepared with time preserving attributes, consisting of an incorporated automatic document feeder that stands up to 20 sheets. Comply with setting up as well as printing instructions on the 2.5" LCD screen while making use of the built-in wireless LAN connectivity. The office all-in-one printer can print from several PC systems for simple usage. Another lovely attribute of the MX490 is its included My Image software. Such as special filters along with Full HD Movie Print, in one useful software application. Organize your pictures with a conventional view as well as face acknowledgment. Wireless Office Printer, Copier, Scanner, a Facsimile machine is ideal for use in just about any kind of type of setup. Print of even more areas associated to ever before with the MX490 thanks to essential connectivity options as well as the ability to position the brand-new printer areas as compared to ever before.
The Pixma MX490 An added flip-open cover in the right-hand front edge of the circumstances reveals three flash picture card ports, comprising Compact Flash in addition to Microdrive, though oddly there's no PictBridge/USB outlet. It appears an unusual choice to continue support for a card design primarily deserted by consumer devices while omitting a connection which collaborates with virtually any kind of kind of electronic camera. DSLR users might appreciate the suggestion, yet then they're not likely to print straight from a memory card. The only socket behind the things is with a USB cord, though Canon continuously supplies a straight keys power web link, so preventing the difficult exterior blocks HP, its primary challenger, continues to be to earn use.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download, Wireless and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MX490 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black:320/ Color 960 / Total:1280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 XL Black Ink CartridgePG245 Black Ink CartridgeCL-246 XL Color ink CartridgeCL-246 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 20 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: 600x1200 dpi (optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Scan to Cloud.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Group Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2 (W) x 11.7 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX490 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX490 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX490 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX490 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX490 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX490 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX490 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX490 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX490.
How To Scan Canon PIXMA MX490:
- From the Go menu of Finder, select Applications, then double-click the Canon Utility folder, IJ Network Scanner Selector EX folder, then Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX icon.
- Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears in the menu bar, and the Scan-from-PC Settings screen appears.
- Select your scanner or printer from Scanners.
- Select the Bonjour service name set to your scanner or printer. When Bonjour is disabled, the MAC address of your scanner or printer appears.
- Click OK.