The Canon PIXMA MX492 Wireless All-IN-One Small Printer is its little kind aspect. At 17.2" by 11.7" by 7.5" and also 17.2 pounds, it's the tiniest, fastest and insufficient printer in the Pixma MX lineup. Built for the college dorm room or the municipal office, the MX492 doesn't hold lots of paper (100 sheets) and also it does not supply lots of paper format options (from 4X6 to Legal-sized paper). The auto document feeder can only deal with 20 pages each time, so don't expect to print your thesis on this equipment in one resting.
|Canon PIXMA MX492|
The Canon MX492 supplies duplicating, faxing as well as scanning capabilities. You can access this device from a combination of a cloud as well as mobile applications, so as Apple's AirPrint, Google Cloud Copy, and the PIXMA Printing Solutions application. However, this gadget isn't NFC suitable so you will not be able to one-touch print like you can on a lot more pricey Canon devices. It also does not have a touchscreen, which isn't necessarily sick thinking about Canon printer touchscreens are irritating. You could access this tool wirelessly, and it has a broadband wireless USB port, yet these are standard features that every brand-new printer will have. My Picture Garden software. My Image Garden places all your favored printing features, such as Unique Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one practical software application. It helps you organize your photos with schedule view and also face recognition.
The Canon Pixma MX492 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with a check and also copy features, an automatic record feeder and also built-in faxing. It works with Windows, Mac OS. The multi-color ink cartridge should be changed when a single color goes out. It can approve paper up to basis weight, much heavier compared to just what's typical. There's an automatic record feeder to allow you copy or check a pile of pages in one procedure. The printer has no display screen. You can join straight to a PC with a USB cable, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. This design has built-in faxing, can save incoming faxes if the paper runs out, as well as can send faxes from an attached COMPUTER. This measures 8.9 inches high by 16.9 inches wide by 20.7 inches deep. You only obtain two ink cartridges and only 1,280 nozzles, so don't anticipate the gadget to create a shimmering selection of intricate colors.
The Pima MX492 is a budget plan printer that has one particular usage situation: it fits tiny rooms. Otherwise, it's very little more affordable compared to various other, far more powerful gadgets on the market. If you need a small printer at an economical cost, I advise the Pixma MG7520: it will indeed print much more remarkably, at a faster rate. Yes, it is three inches larger in diameter compared to the MX492, yet it's likewise 2 inches shorter as well as significantly a lot more impressive. As a recommendation point has 6.656 nozzles that generate images at 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi, just rises to 4800 x 1200 dpi. So your photos won't be as dynamic as an inkjet photo printer. However, they will certainly be obvious.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 20 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Group Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2 (W) x 11.7 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 13.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX492 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX492 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX492 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX492 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX492 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX492 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX492 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX492 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX492 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX492 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen appears on the printer, but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX492.