With Canon PIXMA MX494 which permits easy wireless setup sharing of print, copy, scan and fax features in between numerous gadgets and showcases an elegant, ultra-small, area conserving impact that fits comfortably into any atmosphere. As well as a back panel USB socket, there are ports for a phone line as well as the third-party handset, providing a through course for single-line fax usage. Wireless installation is additionally supported, with an easy WPS connection as well as the capacity to print using Canon's downloadable applications, from Android and also iOS tools. Print and scan correctly to smartphones and also tablets with full Apple iPhone and also Android device support, which includes Apple AirPrint of simple wireless printing from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch without an added application
|Canon PIXMA MX494|
The Canon MX494 Print directly from smartphones without signing up with a secured Wi-Fi network thanks to Accessibility Factor Framework or print from practically anywhere with Google Cloud Print assistance. Download Canon PRINT application for quick and also simple wireless printing from smartphones and tablets. You can even print from and also check to smart devices over a Wi-Fi network without attaching to a PC or setting up a driver. Go direct to the cloud with PIXMA Cloud Web link, which lets you print pictures in moments from Facebook, Twitter as well as online ads; print from as well as scan to preferred cloud solutions like Google Drive, OneDrive and also Dropbox; as well as affix and also send out scanned files/images straight by means of email - all without utilizing a PC.
The Canon PIXMA MX494 Relax and conserve with optional XL cartridges, which supply significantly much more pages, last longer in between ink substitutes an optimal convenience if you often print - and could deliver up to 30% cost savings per web page compared to their standard matchings. Experience quickly excellent quality printing at 8.8 ipm (mono) and also 4.4 ipm (color), by up to 4800 dpi resolution as well as significant levels of information. You should recognize at the very least the general specification that will make you can compare with one more as well as get the very best one. In this printer, you will obtain the optimum resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with the rate in publishing out the tinted document is around 4.4 ipm and for publishing out the black and white file is around 8.8 ipm.
The PIXMA MX494 first ornament folds to make a paper feed tray, and a 2nd panel inside folds up down, and telescopes bent on making the outcome tray. It's a fresh arrangement if you're conscientious sufficient to fold away the trays when the printer is not being used. To the left of the ADF is a cool control panel with a mono display. However this verified a little picky in use - we frequently discovered it entailed one more action or verification than anticipated. It's likewise an objective to sign up with the tool to Canon's PIXMA Cloud Link service: you should print a code straight from the printer which is valid just for an hr, go to a LINK that's tough to kind, register, address an e-mail as well as develop a user name prior to you could start - other manufacturers' equivalents are much less involved.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX474 Driver Download, Wireless and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MX494 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Manual.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds,.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Optical Character Recognition: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed - Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 28 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 3.6 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 2.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Print quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Black), CL-446 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-445XL (Black), CL-446XL (Colour).
- INK YIELDS: BK (Pigment Black), Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, CL (Colour - CMY), Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501/GP-601), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) , Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - OTHER: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone / tablet).
- Canon PRINT app: Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Access point mode.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Display languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian, Slovak, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Vietnamese.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 435 x 295 x 189 mm.
- Weight: 5.9 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX494 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX494 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX494 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX494 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX494 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX494 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX494 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX494 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX494 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX494 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen appears on the printer, but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX494.