This Canon PIXMA MX514 You should understand that will aid you in releasing out your documents extremely well. You will get many functions like the printer, scanner, photocopier as well as faxing. Along with a rear-panel USB outlet, there are adapters for a phone line and also third-party mobile, supplying a through path for single-line fax usage. Wireless link is also supported, with a straightforward WPS connection as well as the ability to print using Canon's downloadable applications, from Android and iOS tools. Image prints showed high levels of detail, real colors and a lot of detail also in shady areas.
|Canon PIXMA MX514|
The Canon MX514 Excellent Cartridge system suggests Your service records more publishing efficiency with built-in imaging technology to guarantee the honesty of the originals is durable with each copy and also scan, and so you can print your company files when you should when you desire. Protection criteria with functions that capitalize on to protect against the transmission of Fax misdialed and maintained the scan password-protected files security. Altering the cartridges is fiddly. You have to fold down a third panel that sits behind the two paper trays to port the black as well as tricolor cartridges flat into their owners, before pressing them as much as click right into place.
The Canon PIXMA MX514 allows you to generate as well as Print gorgeous, borderless as well as excellent point images as many as 8.5 x 11 photo printing alternative; the occasion likewise includes Full HD video. Approximately 35-sheet Automatic Record Feeder. While using the printer feature, you will obtain the maximum resolution depends on 4800 x 1200 dpi with speed for mono print is around 9.7 ipm as well as for the shade one, it takes into consideration 5.5 ipm. You have the ability to utilize different tools dimensions. Twin function Panel as quite as FastFront by a few of the points that can ensure you to multi-task efficiently.
The Pixma MX514 Print quality is appropriately thought about one of Canon printers' best attributes, as well as below black message is sharp as well as primarily black. We did see some fuzz around emboldened headlines, nevertheless. Colour graphics are clean and brilliant, with a great variety of tones, and also although a color copy was somewhat lighter than the initial, it was closer compared to lots of others attain. We gauged a meager 1.6 ppm for our five-page mono message as well as color graphics examination. Copy times were pretty good for this course of the device, with 36 seconds for a single-colour web page from the flatbed as well as 58 secs for a five-page mono file using the ADF. Photos of 15 x 10cm in dimension took 1 min 10 secs from an Android smart device at standard quality, and also a long two mins 33 secs from a COMPUTER when printed at a premium.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver, Wireless and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX514 Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2 pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: excellent Cartridge – PG-440, CL-441 (Optional – PG-440XL, CL-441XL).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 180 pages (PG-440), 600 pages (optional PG-440XL), Black: 1420 photos (PG-440), 4340 photos* (optional PG-440XL), Estimated supplemental yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 180 pages (CL-441), 400 pages (optional CL-441XL), Colour: 67 photos (CL-441), 135 photos (optional CL-441XL).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101)
- Media Input: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm.
- Media Weight: Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m² and Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Two Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: USB Flash Memory, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), Memory Stick Micro, RS-MMC ¹, MMCmobile Card, mini SD Card, micro SD, mini SDHC Card ¹ and micro SDHC, MMC mobile
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, print job queuing, print PDF from USB Flash memory.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction.
- FAX FUNCTIONS
- Standalone fax: Yes.
- PC Fax: Win: Via Fax modem (in MFP), Mac: n/a, 1 location, B/W transmission only.
- Colour Fax: Yes.
- Transmission Speed Mono/Color: Mono: Approx. 3 sec./page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart), Colour: Approx. 1 min/page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Compression Method Mono/color: Mono: MH, MR, MMR, Colour: JPEG.
- Memory transmission: Yes.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm (Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200 x 200 dpi (Photo).
- Greyscale / Colour Gradation: Mono: 256 levels, Colour: 24 bit (full colour) (RGB each 8 bit).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages (page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon Fax Standard Chart No.1) and save files directly to USB flash memory or memory card
- Dual Access: Yes.
- Coded Dials: max 20 locations.
- Group Dial: max 19 locations.
- Redial: Yes.
- FAX/TEL Auto Switch: No.
- Answering Machine Hookup: Yes.
- Remote Reception: Yes.
- Sequential Broadcast: Yes.
- Error correction mode (ECM): Yes, ITU-T T.30 compatible.
- Telephone handset: No.
- Reports: Activity report, User’s data list, Telephone number list, Memory list, Rejected number list, Caller history list.
- SCANNER FUNCTIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400dpi (Platen).
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 15 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 bit input / 24 bit output (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/Letter, ADF: A4/Letter/Legal.
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF, to memory card or USB memory, attach to email, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Descreen, Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Multi-page PDF, Function with MP Navigator EX.
- COPIER FUNCTIONS
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 21 sec.
- Document (ADF) sESAT: Approx. 4.3 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 – 400%, preset ratios, fit-to-page.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Borderless copy, two-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, collated copy, frame erases copy, Auto Photo Fix II.
- INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
- Display Type & Size: 6.2cm Colour TFT display.
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Ethernet: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX), IEEE802.3(10BASE-T), 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Bluetooth Ver2.0 maximum speed 1.44Mbps (Option, HCRP) (with optional Bluetooth Unit BU-30), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11b/g/n Set-up: WCN, WPS (Push-Button Configuration, PIN code method), Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP64/128bit, Administration password.
- Interface Type – Non PC: Over Wi-Fi: Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Sony Playstation 3 Bluetooth Ver2.0 maximum speed 1.44Mbps (Option, JPEG only, OPP, BIP) (with optional Bluetooth unit BU-30).
- Photo printing via PictBridge: Apple AirPrint.
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP SP2, SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS X v.10.5.8 – 10.7.
- CD-ROM Drive: Display: 1024 x 768 or better.
- Software Included: Canon MP Navigator EX, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, Canon Speed Dial Utility, Canon Solution Menu EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): up to 30 pages.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Display languages: 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° – 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42 dB(A), When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 8.8 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX514 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX514 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX514 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX514 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX514 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX514 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX514 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX514 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX514 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX514 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX514 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX514 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX514 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX514 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.