This Canon PIXMA MX515 is another huge, glossy black box, with its control panel set right into the surround of the Electronic File Feeder (ADF) in its scanner lid. The assistance tray for the ADF folds up out from on top of the device and also takes up to 30 sheets. The only paper tray, which can take 100 sheets, folds below the front of the printer and also has a swing-out paper assistance, which makes the ends of published pages. The mass of those leaves sits on a little, telescope tray, which folds up below inside the printer. Where a 3rd fold-down cover, which reveals the second, print cartridge carriers. The cartridges are slotted into these from the front, with lock bars which click as much as hold them in place.
|Canon PIXMA MX515|
The Canon MX515 is approximately necessary when compared with high-end models in the PIXMA range. There's a single paper input tray with a capacity of only 100 sheets. The input tray is mostly shielded from dust by the output tray over it, but when vacant both can be folded nicely. To the left are two sd card slots, while the top panel is given over to the ADF which folds closed when not needed as well as the control system. Its small screen is bright. However, you can not modify the display angle for less complicated viewing. To navigate you utilize a mix of three dedicated buttons listed below the screen and a four-way rocker button without an OK switch in the center; a set up that we found counter-intuitive as well as occasionally just perplexing. On the extra hand, there's a great looking system of empty buttons which just brighten with added alternatives when they're relevant; a correct technique that significantly decreases mess.
The Canon Pixma MX515, as well as completed prints, are ejected from a room just over the input feed. As it occurs, the paper owner is substantial enough to stop sheets from getting mixed up with those in the tray of entry, and also the MX515 was frequently remarkable in operation. The 62mm LCD is brilliant and bright, and the menu displays are typically well made, though the very same cannot constantly be said for status info that shows while the PIXMA MX515 is publishing. For instance, when replicating our five-page text file from the ADF, the screen reveals either 1 or 2 page delegated print, even when there are 3 or 4 left to go. It shows up to explain the variety of pages which have been scanned, however not yet published, which has little use.
This PIXMA MX515 a slow text printer, but of graphical works, it was one of one of the most sluggish inkjets we have evaluated in time. Our color graphics test inched out at directly 2.3 ppm, while each postcard-sized photograph took three minutes. Thankfully, the outcomes were consistently excellent, with stronger colors on plain paper than we've seen from other Canon inkjets. Duplexed (double-sided) copies were much less outstanding, as they were significantly fainter in spite of high drying out stops briefly. These stops additionally contributed to their slow-moving speed; 10 sides of color published onto five pages took 6 minutes, 26 secs. Many an inkjet concessions on the paper feeding device, stayed nicely durable throughout the screening. The input feed is priced quote for use with as much as 100 sheets. We assume this could be pushing it a little, yet the Canon could comfortably take at the very least 80.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver and User Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX515 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette:150 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5x11.7, ADF: 8.5x14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page.
- Color: Approx: 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity Approx: 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, RS-MMC (v4.1), microSD Card, microSDHC Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5″ LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Mobile Printing, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, MX515 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.4″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 7.8″ (H).
- Weight: 19.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX515 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX515 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX515 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX515 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX515 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX515 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX515 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX515 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX515 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX515 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX515 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.