The Canon PIXMA MX516 printer you could call a printer attractive. The brilliant luster does tend to grab fingerprints as well as light scrapes quickly, however, so if you're consumed with keeping your workspace tidy and also spick-and-span. Print, copy, check as well as the fax with High-Speed ADF, Large LCD as well as second function panel supplies easy to use operation. Wireless/Ethernet links. Rapid printing at around 9.7 ipm in black as well as 5.5 ipm in color. Uncomplicated duplicating, scanning and also faxing with the auto document feeder for the regular reading of the originals.
|Canon PIXMA MX516|
The Canon MX516 printer's controls are organized around the 3in color LCD evaluate that displays menu and printing details. The controls are straightforward there are dedicated faster ways to copy, scan, fax, or print images integrated flash memory card slots as well as USB PictBridge port. Scanning and also copying takes place on the top-mounted flatbed scanner, which is a 1200x2400dpi device that operates in tandem with the built-in automatic record feeder. If you're utilizing a network connection, you'll have to spend a couple of minutes running through a straightforward led configuration on the printer itself. We set up over Wi-Fi on our examination network; the printer sustains 802.11 b/g/n colors as well as entering our 16-digit WPA2 password took less than a minute.
The Canon PIXMA MX516 Three contextual buttons can be discovered below the LCD screen, as well as a four-way navigating pad, as well as touch-sensitive keypad, are offset to the right of the display. Further to the right are fax shortcuts as well as quick color and monochrome copy buttons. The controls of are easy to understand, although we would certainly have liked the LCD screen to be a little larger by a little smaller font style, to fit more information and longer function summaries on-screen. As well as published sheets are sent into a tray in addition to the tape. Canon doesn't reveal the capacity of the printed paper tray, yet we would certainly say it remains in the order of 50 sheets approximately.
The PIXMA MX516 is not a precisely quick printer if you plan to use it in its Normal or Ideal print top quality setups. 6x4in picture prints take control of a minute in the Regular setting, as well as Finest bumps that up by an additional 30 secs minimum. A4 image prints in Highest take around 4 minutes to complete (with drying time). At 9.7 ipm for grayscale A4 data and also 5.5 ipm for color A4 files, however, in the real world our 25-page color and also black-and-white test records printer at about half the rate in Regular quality: around 5ppm for black as well as 3ppm for color. Highest quality goes down these to 4ppm as well as 2.3 ppm specifically.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver, Wireless and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX516 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette:150 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5x11.7, ADF: 8.5x14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page.
- Color: Approx: 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity Approx: 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, RS-MMC (v4.1), microSD Card, microSDHC Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5? LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Mobile Printing, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, MX515 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.4? (W) x 18.1? (D) x 7.8? (H).
- Weight: 19.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX516 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX516 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX516 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX516 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX516 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX516 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX516 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX516 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX516 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX516 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX516 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.