The Canon PIXMA MX522 Wireless Inkjet Office All-in-One Printer measurements are various, though: At 18.1 inches throughout, it's almost two inches broader, as high as at 15.2 inches thick, it's merely reluctant of 3 inches shorter from front to back. And, at 7.9 inches high, it's a division of a bit taller. It shows just 19 pounds, which makes it little ounces thinner compared to its predecessor. What all this amounts to is a portable, light AIO that will fit pleasantly just about anywhere your desktop computer, beneath low-hanging racks or closets, a messy countertop. Its clean profile makes locating a place for it simple, as does its support not just for Wi-Fi networking but additionally wired Ethernet as well as attaching directly to a COMPUTER via USB.
|Canon PIXMA MX522|
With Canon MX522 wireless printing is made easy from several tools. The printer has built-in Wi-Fi for printing and also scanning anywhere in your house from computer systems and also compatible mobile phones. Wi-Fi Direct, which does it easy to print from laptops, smart devices, as well as tablet computers, has come to be typical fare on lots of inkjet AIOs we have assessed lately. It likewise consists of AirPrint that lets you wireless print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch tools. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Paper Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Dual Function Panel and FastFront are just any of the celebrations that can aid enhance performance in your home office.
The Canon PIXMA MX522 supplies business imaging quality and versatile options that can assist you in bringing your service to the next degree. Then you could print design documents when you have to wish as well as copies to. 4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution and also the excellent Cartridge System implies fantastic business file printing and also review while built-in imaging technology protects the integrity of originals are preserved with each copy and check. When it comes to the ink cartridges, this model uses two: a black container, as well as a three-color one which contains the standard process shades of cyan, magenta, as well as yellow. Canon provides two sizes of black-ink cartridges, so-called "XL" containers and "XXL" ones. The lower-yield black XL cartridge, inning accordance with Canon's Website, must benefit concerning 300 pages. The three-color "XL" container is rated at 400 webs.
The PIXMA MX522 You established the majority of these alternatives, along with setting up the printer itself, using Canon's 2.5-inch display, which anchors a huge, somewhat hectic control panel that extends the width of the device, merely under the scanner bed. The control panel makes up around two dozen tricks. Interestingly, however, unless the instrument remains in fax mode, the fax number keys are hidden (that is, they show no numbers). This leaves 12 clear indicators on the control panel a lot of the time. It's immaterial, but it's a little peculiar-looking. After removing a minimal quantity of packing material, we plugged in the printer, and the LCD strolled us with connecting to our wireless network, mounting the ink cartridges, and also filling the paper tray. Afterward, the setup utility on the packed CD-ROM discovered the printer on our network as well as set up the drivers and also services. That's about as easy as it gets.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver, Wireless and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX522 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Color Ink, CL-241 Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Paper Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Power, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Component: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Smashing Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully United ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX522 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX522 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX522 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX522 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Installation Manual For Windows|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX522 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX522 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX522 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is affixed to the printer but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX522.