The Canon PIXMA MX525 Wireless All-in-one Colour Inkjet Printer is a high carrying out all-in-one printer with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connection and the comfort of 2-sided printing. Whether you want to copy, print, check, fax or even more, the MX525 will effortlessly live up to your expectations. Easy to operate with 6.2 centimeters (2.5") color TFT display screen, the printer includes a twin feature panel that enables you to print without a COMPUTER. The PIXMA comes equipped with Canon's Easy-PhotoPrint app that provides flexibility to print and scan from your smartphones. With Apple, AirPrint sustains you could likewise print images, e-mails as well as various other papers straight from your sustained Apple tool.
|Canon PIXMA MX525|
The Canon MX525 includes Cloud technology that enables you to print Google Docs, Gmails, image as well as Manual PDF accessories from practically anywhere with using Google Cloud Print. Get a lot more from your printer with the freedom to print directly from the Net in seconds. Moreover, a fully-integrated 30-page automatic document feeder improves efficiency by enabling scanning, duplicating or faxing of great records very easy and also quick. Furnished with XL excellent cartridges, you can currently print for less. Ideal for when frequently writing, the cartridges supply considerably extra pages and last longer between ink substitutes. A terrific all-in-one remedy that has an user-friendly procedure.
The Canon PIXMA MX525 doesn't have self-contained paper input as well as outcome trays. The input tray is simply a shelf with a slider on the right-hand side to maintain paper lined up regardless of its size. The functions well as well as none of our paper fed in askew. Nevertheless, the output tray simply above it is a lightweight event. Where no kind of lip to apprehend the paper, so each sheet just slipped off the outcome tray. That is troublesome if you're publishing great records; we initially wound up with 25 disarrayed pages in an overdo the floor. However, if you position the printer much enough back on a table to ensure that the leading edge of each web page rests on that table, your records will certainly sojourn in order.
The PIXMA MX525 uses a mixed tri-color ink cartridge. These are common in spending plan printers, however, have some negative aspects as compared to individual ink cartridges. The largest is that if one color runs out, you have to change the whole cartridge, instead of simply having the ability to replace the ink you utilize usually. Image print top quality from this kind of printer is additionally commonly not just as good as the of printers by a devoted black cartridge. However, Canon's three dye-based inks, in fact, do not do as well badly when it involves pictures. Tones are a little over-saturated and also contrast minimal but dark areas are surprisingly abundant, and also light complexion looks cozy. Prints likewise looked sharp as well as pleasingly glossy on Canon's own-brand photo paper.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX515 Printer Driver and User Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX525 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Color Ink, CL-241 Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX525 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX525 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX525 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX525 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Installation Manual For Windows|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX525 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX525 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX525 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen appears on the printer, but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX525.