The Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Performance All-In-One Printer is that the last had an eye-catching color graphical display for configuring the device or starting PC-free jobs, such as printing from or scanning to USB memory sticks, making copies, and also faxing. This year's control panel, while it looks similar, is rather built around a two-line black and white, readout-like LCD It's certainly an additional simple setup; rather than controlling the printer from a visual LCD, you make use of great antique buttons. And also with the PPS Cloud printing feature, you could write straight from picking prominent on the internet Cloud resolutions, so as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, as well as Dropbox, by your mobile phone employing the free PPS application.
|Canon PIXMA MX532|
The Canon MX532 supplies Wi-Fi for connecting to a network, which could be valuable for receiving the printer into the dual role of home and home service use. It's much less most likely that you'll wish to share it in an office, however, due to the weak 100-sheet paper ability. An additional factor for attaching by Wi-Fi to a gain access to point on a network is to capitalize on the printer's Google Cloud Print assistance and also Canon's Cloud-based Web solutions, which will allow you print from a variety of websites, including Picasa Web Albums and Facebook. Both functions require a direct link between the printer as well as a network that's connected to the Web. Perfect for mobile printing, its several available attributes consist of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you to print or scan images as well as documents from your suitable mobile device.
The Canon PIXMA MX532 Other mobile printing features include support for AirPrint (for printing using a Wi-Fi link from an Apple mobile device), as well as Canon's complimentary iPhone and Android applications that allow you both print to, as well as scan from, the printer. On top of that, Canon's Gain access to Factor set, which functions the same way as Wi-Fi Direct, allows you connect your telephone or tablet PC directly to the printer even if you've linked the printer to your COMPUTER by USB cable television. Extra attributes include Auto Duplex printing, which permits you to immediately print on both sides of the paper as well as can help in reducing paper use as well as cost by approximately 50%. Plus, an automatic record feeder holds up to 30 sheets, making it simpler to copy, check or fax several page files.
The Pixma MX532 is making use of a Windows Vista system with the printer connected by USB wire. Configuration is typical fare when it works correctly, however with the COMPUTER we utilize for testing, a Windows Vista safety and security function refused to allow the arrangement program run. Since this writing, Canon is still examining the problem. However, the company had the ability to create an alternate way to set up the driver and other software. If you face the same issue I did, Canon's tech support must have the ability to assist you with the workaround with a quick phone call. We cannot bear in mind when we last had difficulty establishing as well as mounting a Pixma printer. Often, a few more actions are entailed compared to with most other AIOs, however, as long as we comply with the representations in the "Beginning Below" overview, whatever works as anticipated.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver, Wireless and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX532 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 1,152, Color: 640, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Canon Print App, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB).
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages, Group Dialing.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: 2-Line LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless Printing.
- Other Features: AirPrint.
- Wireless Printing: 2-Line LCD Display, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- USB Flash Memory: Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX532 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX532 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX532 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Setup:
Standard Connection Method
- Press the [Setup] button (A) on the printer.
- Select [Wireless LAN setup] and press the [OK] button.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab 2-3] button, and the following screen will be displayed.
- When the above screen displayed, press the [OK] button.
- Use the arrow keys to select the name of your network (also referred to as SSID) and press the [OK] button twice.
- When the following screen appears, using the numeric buttons on the machine, you can enter the security passphrase of your wireless network.
- Press the [OK] button.