The Canon PIXMA MX534 Bring performance to your home office with this stylish cloud-enabled All-In-One offering outstanding high-quality print, copy, check and also fax functions. Sharing features in between many PCs is easy making use of the wireless connection. The portable FastFront style streamlines paper loading and also ink replacement. With built-in Gain access to Point setting, this printer could create a network as needed enabling the to wirelessly print off as well as check to smart devices or tablet devices straight to the printer without obtaining a safe and secure Wi-Fi network.
|Canon PIXMA MX534|
With Canon MX534 Cloud Web link you could print images as well as documents of cloud services like Evernote and also Dropbox advancing the use of merely your creative tool and also Canon PRINT application. The same application lets you appreciate printing from, as well as scanning to, your smart devices anywhere in the office or home. Apple AirPrint, while well as Google Cloud Print support, is additionally offered. The control panel is set right into the leading edge of the ADF as well as is completely laid out for the features the equipment supplies. The four switches on the left button in between copy, fax, check and also establishing modes, as well as in the center is a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD present. Although this has no backlight, we had no trouble reading it under standard overhead lighting.
The Canon PIXMA MX534 provided software provides for scanning and printing, and also there are additionally Canon utilities for writing to the machine from another location from the Cloud as well as to print from iPhone and also Android gadgets. The MX535 has a single USB connection at the back, yet likewise wireless with quick and also effortless WPS setup. At the back left of the front panel is a single outlet for the connection of a USB drive. This can be made use of to scan images from the flatbed or ADF, though there's no market to print of USB, which is a pity. For optimum productivity, a fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Record Feeder makes scanning, copying or faxing of big files quickly and also very easy. With the USB port, you could conserve scanned documents straight to USB memory stick.
The PIXMA MX534 beautiful ink technology makes sure quickly, exceptional top quality printing each time from dazzling as well as shiny graphics to service files of superior clearness. Enjoy A4 paper print speeds of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm color, an A4 color page copies in around 24 secs and also the 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 46 seconds. Print more for less. Optional XL cartridges provide considerably more pages as well as last longer in between ink substitutes ideal if you regularly print - providing to 50% financial savings per web page compared to their standard matchings. Auto 2-sided print lessens the quantity of paper you use and also produces expert double-sided documents. One for black and the various other tri-colour ink. They slide in from the front after you have clicked down a clamp bar, which is elevated to hold them in position.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver and User Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX534 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL).
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min): ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Automatic.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- OCR: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.7 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Print functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Print quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Pigment Black), CL-441 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-440XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-441XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS: BK (Pigment Black), Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos, Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos, CL (Colour - CMY), Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos, Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, USB flash memory port.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Bluetooth v 2.0 (optional USB adapter).
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Applications Support, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver with Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 30-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
Canon PIXMA MX534 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX534 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX534 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX534 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX534 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX534 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX534 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX534 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX534 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX534 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX534 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX534 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX534 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX534 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX534 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.