The Canon PIXMA MX535 Bring performance to your home office with this beautiful cloud enabled All-In-One offering remarkable high-quality print, copy, check as well as fax features. Sharing features between several Computers is straightforward making use of the wireless connection. The compact FastFront design streamlines paper loading as well as ink substitute. Just about all of Canon's all-in-ones have the same basic form, with a deeply chamfered top, over a relatively big body. In this machine, the considerable footprint is increased when you open it for printing, by its intricate system of fold-down, pull-out, swing-out and flip-over paper trays, which almost doubles its depth.
|Canon PIXMA MX535|
The Canon MX535 supplied software provides for scanning and printing, and there are likewise Canon energies for publishing to the device from another location from the Cloud as well as to print from iOS and also Android devices. The PIXMA MX535 has a single USB link at the back, but likewise wireless with quick and also easy WPS arrangement. With PIXMA Frost Web link you can print pictures and files from cloud solutions like Evernote and Dropbox making use of just your capable device and also Canon PRINT app. The same app allows you appreciate publishing from, and also scanning to, your wise devices anywhere in the office or home. Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Edition support is also given.
Canon PIXMA MX535 beautiful ink technology makes certain quickly, excellent top quality printing every single time from brilliant and shiny graphics to organization documents of superior quality. Delight in A4 record print rates of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm color, an A4 color side prints in around 24 secs as well as the 10x15cm indeterminate image in approx. 46 seconds. Print much more for less. Optional XL cartridges deliver substantially more pages and last longer between ink replacements ideal if you frequently print - offering up to 50% savings each web page compared to their popular matchings. Auto 2-sided print lessens the amount of paper you utilize and also develops expert double-sided records.
The Pixma MX535 For optimum productivity, a fully-integrated 30-sheet Automatic File Feeder makes scanning, copying or faxing of great papers fast and very easy. With the USB port, you can save checked documents straight to USB memory stick. The control panel is established into the leading edge of the ADF and is well laid out for the functions the maker uses. The four switches on the left button between copy, fax, check and setting modes, as well as in the city is a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD show. Although this has no backlight, we had no trouble reviewing it under regular above lighting. At the ground left of the front panel is an only outlet for the link to a USB drive. This can be utilized to scan photos from the flatbed or ADF, though there's no facility to print of USB, which is an obligation.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver, Wireless and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX535 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds, 5cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Automatic.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- OCR: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: Scott: Approx. 24 seconds, seat: Approx. 4.7 ipm, seat ADF: Approx. 4.3 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Print functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Print quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Pigment Black), CL-541 (Colour), Optional XL Ink Cartridges, PG-540XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-541XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos, Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos, CL (Colour - CMY), Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos, Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Analysis Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, USB flash memory port.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Bluetooth v 2.0 (optional USB adapter), Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver with Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
Canon PIXMA MX535 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX535 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX535 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX535 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX535 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX535 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX535 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX535 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX535 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX535 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX535 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX535 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX535 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX535 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX535 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.