The Canon Pixma MX700 is an all-in-one home-office device that serves as a color printer, copier, scanner, and facsimile machine. Unlike several multifunction systems, does outstanding work with pictures, equaling Canon's dedicated photo printers in high quality. The only knock on it is its unimportantly slow photo-printing times, but the results deserve the delay. Print top quality for papers and photos was first-class in our tests. Text printed with a dark black, without the gray actors seen on some inkjets. Even at small factor sizes, fonts were dramatically provided as well as conveniently understandable.
|Canon PIXMA MX700|
The Canon MX700 control panel is busy however well arranged and simple to operate. The focus piece is a 1.8-inch color LCD positioned on a pivoting board. While the LCD is tiny for previewing images, it's fine for browsing menus. Besides the LCD are the menu and also settings buttons, a four-way navigating button, and ALRIGHT and also back buttons for scrolling through menus. An alphanumeric keypad allows you enter fax numbers. As well as 4 task switches copy, fax, check, and sd card let you change functions. Devoted enlarge/reduce, as well as fax quality switches, let you make those changes, and a feed switch button permits you to toggle in between the front as well as rear inputs. Canon advises getting used to the first input for the simple paper just, as media going into the printer with the blind bends around a roller a possible problem for full media such as photo paper or fragile media like tee shirt transfers. Both trays have expansion flaps that support and also confine the paper.
The Canon PIXMA MX700 has an automated sheet feeder with the ability to hold up to 30 sheets. With it, we ran a few copies of a 20-page file that had happened practiced care of a fair bit, so the films just continued completely level and also observed no feed troubles. Duplicates at typical top quality looked terrific, with even minimal text significantly provided, and also appealing photo recreation in both colors as well as gray scale. Making use of the automatic feeder, a 20-page document copied in 5 mins as well as 8 seconds. Copying single pages, a full-page shade copy took 31 seconds, while a monochrome copy took 15 seconds. Though the MX700 is simply a four-color printer, photo quality on both standard and Canon image paper was exceptional. We saw no slopes, dithering, or banding, and also shade reproduction was outstanding. Black-and-white images looked beautiful, too, though they had a subtle greenish cast.
The PIXMA MX700 is very standard as well as might not suit the requirements of some workplaces that call for sophisticated fax abilities. Though the control panel does not have dedicated one-touch dial switches, you can program as many as 40 coded rate numbers. If you need an aesthetic reference, you could print out the speed dial listing. Regrettably, you can not save greater than 40 access, despite whether they're linked to speed-dial codes or not. Sending out alternatives are primarily nonexistent. You can't send a group fax, neither could you set up a fax to be sent out at a later time. Obtaining options are similarly limited. The only choice you have is to switch on memory get, which stores incoming faxes in memory rather than publishing them. (Memory receive is additionally activated by low ink degrees as well as an absence of paper.) Regrettably, the picture is not safeguarded by identification. Other fax works that we want to see include fax forwarding as well as junk fax stopping.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver and User Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX700 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 256 x 2 (C/M), Total: 1,600.
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size: 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Up to 100 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 40 Locations, Photo Connect.
- Media Card Support: CompactFlash Card, microSD Card, SD Memory Card, SDHC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, Microdrive, miniSD Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, RS-MMC and xD-Picture Card.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage® SE.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.9 (W) x 18.3 (D) x 9.4 (H).
- Weight: 22.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX700 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX700 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MX700 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX700 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Drivers for Network|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX700 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MX700 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX700 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX700 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX700, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MX700 with wireless to print your document or file.