The Canon PIXMA TS5020 Wireless Inkjet Printer. Has one paper input resource, a tray that prolongs out from the rear of the chassis and also holds 100 sheets (or 20 sheets of premium photo paper). On top of that, 14.7 by 12.5 inches (HWD) and weighing a small 12.1 pounds, it's additionally the tiniest of the bunch as well as consequently petite enough to fit comfortably on most desktops. The control committee comprises a 3-inch shade non-touch LCD that you navigate with four directional buttons and an ALRIGHT button for performing commands. There are four various other buttons on the panel: Power, Back, Quit and also, Start. As on the various other TS-series designs, the control panel tilts for less complicated usage.
|Canon PIXMA TS5020|
The Canon TS5020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. We just made selecting yours home printer simple. It could handle all your daily printing, scanning as well as duplicating demands from publishing in-depth images and also crafting projects to crossword puzzles and tinting pages, to delivering labels and free image printing. Plus, it is available in black, white, as well as gray layout alternatives, so it's a simple fit with your home design. Linking any one of your gadgets is magnificently comfortable, also, because you can attach using Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, SD Sd card, as well as directly from the Cloud. You could also link your iPhone, iPad as well as the suitable mobile phone too. Regarding print quality, you'll be quite just pleased.
The Canon PIXMA TS5020 comes with two black inks, one pigment based and also the various other dye based. As stated, both the TS9020 as well as TS8020 have a sixth, gray, ink for printing mostly grayscale photos, although Canon claims it enhances shade images, also. As on the TS8020, print top quality was above typical overall. The text came out dark and also well shaped, also at tiny sizes (5 and 6 points). And when I printed photographs on costs paper, the results were excellent, matching what we saw from not only the six-ink TS designs, yet also previous MG-Series Pixmas (which the TS series changes), as the PIXMA TS5020 printer makes use of a five ink system to print complete files as well as attractive indeterminate photos. Plus, like full Canon inkjet printers, it's easy to use as well as quickly.
The Pixma TS5020 was a breeze. Packing material consisted of only four items of tape, a plastic bag, and two little Styrofoam-like braces for maintaining the device in its box. Unpacking, installing the ink containers as well as software, packing paper, as well as lining up the print heads took less than 20 mins. The software package contains Canon's current photo-centric Pixma drivers and programs, which include My Image Garden and Quick Menu. My Image Garden contains energies for dealing with images, such as extraordinary impacts, correction, as well as enhancement filters; Creative Park Premium, a collection of design templates; a scanning interface; as well as Full HD Movie Prints for publishing structures from the video clip shot with Canon digital video cameras. The quick table is a collection of always-on numbers for accessing My Image Garden functions.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 12.6 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Ink Compatibility
- INK TYPE: PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-271 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-270 PGBK - 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL), CLI-271 BK - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 C - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 M - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 Y - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-in-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect: Media Card Support, SD, SDHC, miniSD, mini SDHC, microSD, microSDHC.
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card.
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC)PIXMA TS5020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ) Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 14.7(W) x 12.5(D) x 5.0(H).
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|TS5020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS5020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 wireless setup:
Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.