The Canon PIXMA TS5050 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer. Print, scan and also copy without requiring several various tools, ideal for home or office usage. Includes an option for new functions consisting of a file elimination reminder, manually tilt front panel and a back paper feed for quick, hassle-free printing. Built-in Wi-Fi suggests you could print from your mobile phone, tablet or computer system via assistance for Mopria for Android, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Windows 10 Mobile and the Canon PRINT app. Print your images straight from Wi-Fi-enabled cams, or making use of the built-in SD card slot.
|Canon PIXMA TS5050|
The Canon TS5050 fasts and also easy to use thanks to an upgraded user interface. From the printer display screen to the Canon PRINT app, you could currently take pleasure in continuous printing and scanning with all your images as well as papers. Capture your much-loved social media sites breaks thanks to PIXMA Cloud Web link as well as square paper assistance. Download and install the Canon copy application and publish directly from Facebook and also Instagram using Canon's 13x13 centimeters (5" x5") Picture Paper. The setup on the printer unit will possibly take as long as the software installment dependant on your Internet speed the majority of the mount time will be for the rather great 'Picture Garden' software.
The Canon PIXMA TS5050 front has the readily available controls on a flip forward from the base 33cm lengthy panel; this has a total amount of 5 switches and the standard five placement joystick control to manage everything that the display screen shows. The display screen is 5.7 x4.6 centimeters which give the notional angled imperial dimension of 3 inches. The display is not touched, so the joystick needs to do the job. The overall space required will be around 42x36x37cm the last figure is a pile of A4 in the rear upright tray. Experience a clean, space-saving form element 40% smaller compared to previous equivalent versions. Brilliant contrasting textures, rounded corners, and tapering contours make the printer's already-small frame show up also lower. An excellent printer throughout and also a sophisticated enhancement to any work desk or home office.
The PIXMA TS5050 claimed black and white print speed is around 12.6 each minute while color is only a little slower at nine each minute. However, the moment to first page out will certainly be the most valuable for many as well as this I discovered to be near to 20 seconds from pushing print. However, this will certainly differ somewhat inning accordance with the PC and also printing method. Having five cartridges implies you only have to change the ones that need it if you have just two and yourself use one color more than the others then you can have to throw away some pricey ink. We would certainly prevent the standard dimension ink cartridges, as they're not great value for cash, however, if you acquire the high-yield XL cartridges than the TS5050 could supply high-quality photo-printing with very affordable running prices.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Containers (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 39 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two Sided Printing
- Manual operation: Cartridges And Yields.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document: Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 4000 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2145 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4350 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 257 photos, Magenta: 136 photos, Magenta XL: 340 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 294 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm).
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet only), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print.
- Apple AirPrint: Wireless Direct, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 44.5dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Weight: approx. 5.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|TS5050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 wireless setup:
Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.