The Canon PIXMA TS5051 is a high-quality all-in-one Wireless inkjet color printer perfect for home use. Print, scan or copy, it has built-in Wi-Fi and also sustains multiple wireless printing alternatives, so it's easy to print from your creative tool. With simple controls and a color display screen fronting a compact space-saving body, it'll nicely as well as easily please all your house publishing demands. Built-in Wi-Fi gives you even wireless printing of your mobile phone, tablet, COMPUTER or Wi-Fi enabled cam. With assistance for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and also the Canon PRINT app, you'll constantly be able to discover one of the most hassle-free means to run your documents. PIXMA Film Web link allows yourself to write from leading social networking sites and also various other cloud solutions.
|Canon PIXMA TS5051|
The Canon TS5051 has been made with a cost-effective footprint as well as space-saving style in mind. 40% smaller sized compared to previous equivalent designs, as well as with elegantly contoured designing; it'll fit nicely as well as virtually into your office or home. High print quality was evenly outstanding. The text was dark and also reasonably crisp, while photos were sharp as well as in-depth, albeit with a moderate tone that might not please nit-pickers those trying to find high-quality prints may have to do a little tweaking in Photoshop to get things looking so. Print at a resolution of approximately 4800 dpi and delight to high color images as well as images along with clear, well-specified text certificates. By speeds of 12.6 ipm for black and white print and also nine ipm for color, you could get your hands on a 10x15cm (4x6") picture in 39 secs.
The Canon PIXMA TS5051 integrates an evident color LCD present regarding the personally flexible front side board as well as simple control secrets for straightforward and rapid management. It uses five individual links which mean you just should replace the color that completes, developing stamping better. You can likewise get non-obligatory XL toner cartridges (also XXL for Black color) to print a whole lot a lot more web pages and also help you save replacing them so typically if you produce a significant amount. My Image Garden is a collection of energies, such as unique results, adjustment, and improvement filters; Full HD Movie Prints, for isolating and printing frameworks from video clip shot with Canon digital video cameras; and also Creative Park Premium, an on the internet collection of document templates (such as for calendars, welcoming cards, and so forth). Quick Menu, an array of always-visible icons, gives fast accessibility to My Image Garden and also the other features listed below.
The PIXMA TS5051 Stepping up to a higher-grade paper helped, the TS5051 graphics outcome was hardly unacceptable. However total I can not suggest this Pixma for printing organization graphics as well as other art work predestined for external intakes, such as prospective clients. Because the TS5051 and the other TS models aren't truly business-centric AIOs anyhow, this should not pose much of an issue for many individuals. The software bundle print drivers, a scanning energy, My Printer, Network Tool, My Image Garden, as well as Quick Menu is conventional for consumer-grade Pixmas. My Printer is a medical diagnosis, upkeep, as well as repair energy, and also Network Tool allows you to display and change the AIO's network setups.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5050 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 39 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two Sided Printing
- Manual operation: Cartridges And Yields.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document: Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 4000 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2145 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4350 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 257 photos, Magenta: 136 photos, Magenta XL: 340 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 294 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm).
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet only), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print.
- Apple AirPrint: Wireless Direct, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 44.5dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Weight: approx. 5.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5051 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5051 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|TS5051 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS5051 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5051 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 wireless setup:
Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 How To Scan:
(Note: If the printer is compatible with scanner)
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer. If you don’t have the disc, you can obtain the software on the Canon website.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX“.
- Select “Photos/Documents.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- Set preferences on the screen as needed. Select the “Scan” button when ready.
- The Pixma 5051 should start the scanning process. When it’s finished, select “Save” to save the document(s) as a JPEG, or select “Save as PDF” to save it in PDF format.