The Canon PIXMA TS5053 additionally has an excellent function for ease of access. With this printer, printing the photographs will certainly not be hard. You do not have to transfer images from your electronic camera or device to your COMPUTER for the first time. This printer currently offers an SD card slot and also can be published by directly accessing the panels on the screen. You could print from your sensible device or computer making use of assistance for Android, iOS, Google Cloud Publish and Windows 10 Mobile. You could likewise share all your recommended moments from your Wi-Fi made it feasible for the cam, or using the integrated SD card port. This printer additionally already sustains the direct printing of individual cameras that already support the wireless connection. Of course, this will certainly additionally be a great benefit.
|Canon PIXMA TS5053|
The Canon TS5053 is quick and also easy to use thanks to an upgraded interface. From the printer screen to the Canon PRINT application, you could presently delight in conventional printing and scanning with all your photos as well as documents. A lot more portable compared to in the past, PIXMA TS5053 Series includes a selection of all new functions including a paper removal suggestion, manually tilt front panel as well as a rear paper feed for rapidly, convenient printing. Economical rate, exceptional contemporary technology. The TS5053 Collection's beautiful ink jet print head, as well as five singular inks, print every photo in superbly complex information.
The Canon PIXMA TS5053 This all-in-one inkjet ends up fantastic-quality black message papers, but just how well does it handle various other print tasks? As well as is it efficient with ink? We sent it to our lab for professional screening. The printer will undoubtedly present you with gratification in producing. With all the five split printer ink contemporary technology as well as cartridges of Great printer cartridge, after that stamping images, text and also pictures is not difficult to complete. The marking effects will likely be so outstanding. High-quality printing uses a maximum print resolution of up to 1200 x 4800 dpi, Canon inkjet publishing technology, both just five links, preferred printing an economical printing, optional high-capacity ink cartridges XL Of Canon. Canon TS5053 has access to cloud solutions making use of PIXMA Link Clouds, making use of Canon's print application Social Networks and Web Accessibility Services, and also lug a photo/scan paper to Google Drive.
The PIXMA TS5053 high-quality shade printing, with portable multifunctional efficiencies such as scanning and duplicating, with wireless connection and Net access solution, attractive print pictures or are records, Clear text. User-friendly touch screen wise 7.5 cm which gives a fast and straightforward printing directly from USB and also Wi-Fi connection cable or SD card has built-in Wi-Fi deals you print from a smart device/ Tablet computer or computer system. You may not remove the photographs from your device or digicam on your Desktop computer initially. This printer currently supplies you SD card port, and you can print straight by utilizing the panels from the display screen. This printing gadget also now supports stamping from a variety of electronic cameras that formerly could deal with wi-fi connectivity. Certainly, this could additionally be the incredible gain.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5050 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 39 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing
- Manual operation: Cartridges And Yields.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document: Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 4000 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2145 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4350 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 257 photos, Magenta: 136 photos, Magenta XL: 340 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 294 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm).
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet only), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print.
- Apple AirPrint: Wireless Direct, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 44.5dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Weight: approx. 5.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|TS5053 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS5053 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5053 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.