The Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Print. Compact as well as capable, the elegant and Wi-Fi allowed black from Canon will certainly supply you with printing, scanning, and copying abilities as well as can conveniently discover a location in your house. At 14.7 x 12.5 x 5.5 inches, the main body of this all-in-one is rather portable. But these measurements don't consist of the paper trays. Putting the paper cassette includes roughly 1.5 inches to the depth; fold out the control panel at 45 levels, as well as you add another inch. Pulled out at full extension, the result paper catch protrudes 9 inches of the main body. The following input tray, which you pull up as well as lean back, includes concerning 5 inches to the depth and approximately 7 inches to the elevation. Only make sure to include those when determining your area needs.
|Canon PIXMA TS6020|
The Canon TS6020 showcases a twin system with both a front cassette as well as a rear tray, both able to hold 100 layers of the journal. To user-friendly control over your printer, the front panel offers a 3" touchscreen LCD. Additionally, depending on your setup, you could link the printer making use of USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi. Wireless options consist of publishing directly from a mobile phone as well as support for many cloud printing services. Connection functions include Wi-Fi and USB, and numerous mobile link choices, including Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and AirPrint, along with Canon's own Wireless PictBridge for publishing from several Canon digital cams, Canon Print, and also Pixma Cloud Web link. Support for both typical peer-to-peer procedures, Wi-Fi Direct as well as NFC is missing, yet Canon has offered more-than-adequate smart phone assistance.
The Canon PIXMA TS6020 supplies small message printing costs of 6 cents each web page with necessary cartridges (compared to the group standard of 8.3 cents). You could decrease message printing prices to 5.4 cents per web page using high-yield black ink cartridges, by the typical price of 5.6 cents each page. Able to manage most publishing tasks, consisting of household pictures or research, the TS6020 features a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for sharp, crisp imagery. Likewise, it utilizes a 5-color ink system for color accuracy and quality and also can print at rates of up to 15 ipm in black and ten ipm in the shade. Automatic duplex printing is offered as well to help save on paper. Also, scanning is made possible via the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. Making use of high-yield cartridges decreases the expense just a little, to 17.1 cents each page, which is a bit above the standard of 15.6 cents per web page for various other models.
The PIXMA TS6020 was extremely high across the board. Text printed with very sharp sides, with an eye-catching heaviness word for word forms. Graphics had lots of detail, nicely saturated colors as well as smooth structures. Printing on high-quality inkjet paper boosted the top quality, making text almost laser-printer high quality while providing graphics a little bit more shade saturation and also little information. Using the Canon PIXMA TS6020's duplexer, nevertheless, causes the message to print a little lighter compared to when you print one-sided. Glossy images additionally look attractive, with lots of fine details and also natural-looking colors. Canon's Pixma MG6020 still provides the lowest color-page expense, at 13.3 cents per web page.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5020 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Ink Compatibility
- INK TYPE: PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-271 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-270 PGBKÂ - 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL), CLI-271 BKÂ - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 CÂ - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 MÂ - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 YÂ - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4"x6", 5"x5" Square, 5"x7", 8"x10", Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4" x 6" / 10 Sheets of 5" x 7".
- Front Paper: Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal/24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7".
- Other Features: 3.0" Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Mobile Operating Systems: 19iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only).
- Network Tool: My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden) Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 14.7"(W) x 12.5"(D) x 5.5"(H).
- Weight: 13.6 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS6020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS6020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS6020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|TS6020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|TS6020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|TS6020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|TS6020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|TS6020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|TS6020 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS6020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS6020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS6020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS6020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS6020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS6020 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon TS6020, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA TS6020 with wireless to print your document or file.