The Canon PIXMA iP100 body has a matte-silver finish with glossy black side panels as well as paper handling trays that extend out of the gadget. Fortunately, the input tray holds 50 sheets of paper, a 20-page dive. The ideal side of the printer houses an infrared port for attaching to IrMC 1.1-compatible mobile phone, a USB 2.0 port, as well as a PictBridge port for straight printing from compatible digicams. At 2.4 measurements tall, 12.7 inches broad, and also 7.2 inches thick, the iP100 is, in fact, a little bigger and also heavier than in 2014's design, but it still retains a smaller sized profile compared to its straight competitor, the HP Officejet H470. From a portability standpoint, the conveniently portable, but it would certainly have been great if Canon had included a lugging case to protect the unit in transit.
|Canon PIXMA iP100|
The Canon iP100 Text top quality is just below par for an inkjet, yet adequate for almost any kind of company demand. Over partly of our analysis fonts were both conveniently legible and well created at six factors. Two exquisite font styles with thick strokes required 20 indicate pass both limits, but these typically aren't typefaces you would make use of in an organization paper. Unless you have a unique need for tiny font sizes, as with the little text in a legal paper, the iP100 ought to have the ability to manage any message you should print. Most of the images I published on the iP100 are easily real picture top quality, to the point you would expect from a local pharmacy. Black-and-white images are the exception, with various tones of gray revealing different color tints. If you print color images only, however, that won't be a problem.
The Canon PIXMA iP100 SMALL PRINT head technology for amazing high-quality picture and paper printing wherever you are. Micro-Nozzles expelling tiny 1pl ink beads allow a high resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi, generating prints of class-leading top quality. An improved five ink system increases print quality for both photos and documents. The Picture Black ink makes the proper rich color comparison and deep blacks in photos, while a modified Pigment Black ink is utilized to produce crisp, sharp text for business-class papers. The PIXMA iP100 publishes 10 x 15cm indeterminate image lab high-quality prints in just 50 secs. Articles can be issued at rates of up to 9.0 ipm in mono and 5.9 ipm in color.
The PIXMA iP100 Graphics high quality was additionally simply a bit substandard. I saw some banding on completes default setting, however not in high-quality setting, as well as a tendency for thin lines to vanish, a frequent trouble with printers. I also saw a trend for full web page graphics to curl the multipurpose paper we utilize for testing. I would surely wait to hand the graphics to a person I was attempting to excite with my professionalism, but the high quality is certainly appropriate for internal business use, or for something that you've published with the recipient viewing so they can see firsthand that it was posted on a mobile printer. If you print lots of full-page graphics, however, you may wish to invest in a more pricey paper that's much less vulnerable to curling.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP100 Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: InkJet 5-ink with minimum 1 pl Micro-Nozzles & FINE print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 50 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.9 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Cartridge - PGI-35 Black, CLI-36 Color.
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 191 pages, Black: 2080 photos.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 249 pages, Colour: 111 photos.
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101\PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201)
- Media Input: Sheet Feeder: Max. 50 sheets
- Media Size: Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 10x18cm (wide), 20x25cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm)
- Media Weight: Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²
- Two Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card sizes).
- INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY
- Interface Type - PC: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA IR, Bluetooth v2.0: Max speed 1.44Mbps (optional, HCRP)² (with optional Bluetooth unit BU-30).
- Interface Type - Camera: Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital cameras & camcorders.
- Interface Type - Mobile Phone / PDA: IrDA IR (JPEG/PNG only), Bluetooth v2.0: Max speed 1.44Mbps (optional, JPEG/PNG only, OPP, BIP. BPP) ¹ (with optional Bluetooth unit BU-30).Direct Print Port: PictBridge.
- DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows ® Vista™, XP, 2000 / Internet Explorer 6.0 / Pentium ® II 300 MHz including compatible processors / 128 MB RAM / 800 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display XGA 1024x768, Mac OS X v.10.5 / Intel ® processor, PowerPC G4 / 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X v.10.4 / Intel ® processor, PowerPC G3 / 256 MB RAM, Mac OS X v.10.3.9 / PowerPC G3 / 128 MB RAM Safari / 650 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display XGA 1024x768.
- Driver Features: Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo, Mac: Photo Optimizer PRO, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo.
- Software Included: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Source: AC: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Battery & attachment: LK-62 Li-ion.
- Power Consumption: Standby: 1.5 W, Off Approx. 0.4 W, Printing: Approx. 9 W.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Printing: Approx. 38.5 dB(A) in best quality mode.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 322 x 185 x 61.7mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2.0kg.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17 (Windows 2000)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows XP x64)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.3.2 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver for Linux (RPM)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)|
|iP100 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP100 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.