The Canon PIXMA iP1600 Photo Printer is ready and straightforward to use. At 9.8 by 17.1 by 6.5 inches (HWD), will certainly fit nearly anywhere. But it lacks a result tray, so unless you want pages to be up to the flooring, you have to keep it far back from the side of your work desk. You likewise need to maintain the space before the printer clear so it could function as the output tray. Configuration is otherwise typical for a four-color printer. Mount the black and tricolor cartridges, run the installation program and attach to the computer system using a USB cable television which you'll have to purchase independently. Features a customer's overview in HTML format, which you install along with the software package. The qualified Easy-PhotoPrint tool guides you via printing pictures and making fundamental improvements.
|Canon PIXMA iP1600|
The Canon iP1600 high quality scores are a little below par for text, regular for graphics, and also among the best for images. 2 of our highly stylized test font styles needed 12 factors for easy readability, which is exactly what held the rating down to good, as well as indicates you could have a trouble printing points such as greeting cards that have actually stylised typefaces, depending upon the paper you're using. But the iP1600 could handle typical documents quickly sufficient. The remainder of the font styles were easily readable at 5 points or smaller size. Graphics went to the high end of good, which makes them greater than sufficient for schoolwork or for publishing things in the house to bring right into the office for interior use. However they fell short of the quality you would certainly desire for an essential consumer, with banding in default mode, a propensity to shed thin lines, and a tendency for full-page graphics to make our joint test paper crinkle.
The Canon PIXMA iP1600 Photos gained an excellent rating, with real photo quality for many private pictures. In our tests, we saw numerous issues publishing in grayscale that we did not see with color pictures, including banding, reasonably apparent dithering, and also minor posterization, with sudden changes in shielding in areas that must change slowly. We consider these issues minor, nonetheless, and also most people should find the iP1600 suitable for printing pictures, with the possible exemption of monochrome pictures. On the bonus side, with Canon's new generation of ink and paper, the company declares a 100-year life time for images kept in an archival-quality picture album in plastic sleeves, or 30 years for framed photos behind glass asserts that Canon has never made before.
The PIXMA iP1600 These times don't win any speed records for ink jets as a whole, yet they make the iP1600 faster compared to other printer marketing for less than $100. The mix of performance and also outcome quality makes the iP1600 the printer of option on a $50 budget plan and also one of the most excellent $5 printers we expect to see any time quickly. The two ink cartridges one giving all three dye-based shade inks, as well as the other having a pigment-based black for a dark message have relatively low capabilities, weakening to some extent the printer's small purchase cost. Easy-WebPrint jobs around Web Explorer's page restrictions by suitable pages to the width of your paper. Strangely, however, Canon overlooks to include its PhotoRecord application for printing picture albums.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:19 ppm (approx. 3.2 seconds/page), Color:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page), 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 70 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 colors (C, M, Y) Total Nozzles: 1,472.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: PG-40 Black, CL-41 Color.
- Buffer Ram: 96 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, Credit Card(2.13 x3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 44 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.1(W) x 9.8(D) x 6.5(H).
- Weight: 6.1 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60 Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended) PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. System requirements vary by application.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1600 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP1600 quick Start Guide|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.