The Canon Pixma iP1700 is the entry-level division of Canon's series of single-function photo inkjet printers. It's a plan on a printer that puts out high-quality pictures, but its lack of attributes will leave photo enthusiasts wishing for even more. If your image printing demands are fundamental and you don't mind printing accurately from your PC. We haven't reviewed various other printers in this rate array just recently so we cannot make direct comparisons, yet we simulated print quality far better than Epson Stylus C88's. You can also get a basic all-in-one that publishes, scans, and also duplicates (such as the HP Deskjet F380), yet once again, you'll improve print quality.
|Canon PIXMA iP1700|
The Canon iP1700 has a small body that determines just 17.2 inches broad, 10 inches thick, as well as 6.5 inches tall. This tiny footprint comes at a high price, though: the printer does not have an outcome tray, so your prints will certainly go down straight on your table top. Or, if the iP1700 printer's front edge is too close to the side of the table, your prints will go sailing to the ground; you might need to babysit your print tasks. The input tray is just a flap that folds up back from the rear of the printer. The auto feeder could hold about 100 sheets of ordinary paper and about 20 sheets of 4x6 image paper. A flexible paper guide lets you maintain all the sheets with each other. A lever housed in the bowels of the result location allows you change the distance in between the print head and the paper: maintain the bar to the left for most media types (including picture paper) and also switch it to the right for T-shirt transfers and envelopes.
The Canon PIXMA iP1700 You'll be astonished at the excellent output that this portable photo printer supplies. Thanks to its copyrighted print head technology, you could create lovely, long-lasting images with indeterminate edges, from credit-card measure to 8.5"x 11". And also, your records will showcase crisp, laser-quality text. It will also look fantastic on your work desk! For a no-compromise printer that's straightforward to utilize, this is an exceptional worth. Other than the paper handling, the Pixma iP1700 has absolutely nothing of note on its body. A power button, as well as a cancel button, are the only items that embellish the printer. Visibly doing not have are some photo-centric features that lots of individuals will miss: a PictBridge port, media card readers, and an LCD. We do not expect every one of these attributes on a $50 printer, yet you need to know that your only option will be to print straight from a COMPUTER. The printer supports both Windows and also Mac OSs via USB link.
Dressed in two shades of dull gray plastic, the Pixma iP1700 is a remarkably capable affordable picture printer with a minimalist design. The leading and also front panels flip open to develop an input area or to offer accessibility to the black and tricolor ink cartridges, but just the documentation shows you the best ways to execute this operation the hardware gives you no obvious aesthetic cues. The iP1700 printer's control panel includes a few switches and lights, identified with complex symbols. There's no output tray. The HTML-based documentation provided a thorough explanation of the control panel. However, when I checked the published Flying start Overview, I located a troubling mistake: Its description of the Resume/Cancel switch depicts a finger pushing the Power switch instead. Visualize complying with that direction in the middle of work. In various other respects, the published and HTML documentation readies.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP1500 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: as fast as 55 seconds, Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page), Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Color: 384 x 3 colors (C,M,Y): Total: 1,472.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- OS Compatibility: Windows®7, Windows® XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x 3.
- Standard Interfaces: USB.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 and 5 Picoliters.
- Buffer Ram: 96KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 44 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.2(W) x 6.5(H) x 10.0(D).
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM Including printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended).
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Printer User Guide|
|iP1700 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.