The Canon PIXMA iP1900 is dressed up entirely in black plastic, however, aside from two front edge panels, they do not radiate like a Steinway. For anyone trying to take a photo of this printer, that's excellent news. Instead, the determinedly matte black situation looks in some way deliberate, compared to even more classy shiny plastic gadgets. The typical suite of Canon support software is provided with the printer, and also this consists of Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover, which deals with the majority of the standard kinds of print you might intend to generate, including a greater than a half-decent CD as well as DVD labeling program. While this printer has no centers for direct disc printing, it'll print disc labels rather happily. There are no centers for modifying pictures within PhotoPrint Ex Lover.
|Canon PIXMA iP1900|
The Canon iP1900 is the great value. For a printer costing less than a meal out for two, it generates high high-quality prints in both black as well as color and also does not set you back the earth to do it. The rear paper tray folds up down onto the front cover, finishing the useful lines of this large lozenge-shaped printer. There's no result tray, and also paper feeds instead straight onto the desktop computer. This PIXMA iP1900 can be a bit of a downside if you don't have a dark sufficient work desk to capture the sheets. There are just two control switches, each with inset environment-friendly LEDs, one for power and also the other for paper feed and to heal jams. At the back is a two-core mains socket as well as at the side, a little inconveniently, is a USB plug. Overall, the printer takes up surprisingly little room on the desktop computer, especially compared with various other Canon inkjet printers.
The Canon PIXMA iP1900 There are two combined ink and printhead cartridges which clip right into a head carrier inside the iP1900. One makes use of a pigmented black ink and the various other consists of cyan, magenta as well as yellow dye-based inks. Both get on location, however, have to be pushed upwards to click right into their owners, which can be a little fiddly until you master it. Cartridges for this machine are offered in 2 abilities, and also, as usual, we used the greater capacity to produce the most economical figures. We compute prices of 2.57 p for ISO black pages and 5.43 p for equal color ones. Its 4800x1200dpi resolution is as long as you should require, while the 2-picolitre ink droplet conditions are in maintaining with the Canon Pixma iP1900's a lot more pricey competitors.
The PIXMA iP1900 In a motion to the limited budget that needs to have managed the design of this printer, there's no automatic head placement; rather you need to print out an alignment sheet and also feed in offset figures to obtain the two leaders working properly together. The right thing concerning inkjet printing is that the same technology is utilized in the least expensive as well as most expensive printers in an array. This is obviously true right here, as the high print quality is excellent. The ip1900 image prints are clear as well as well described, with darkness content well dealt with as well as colors looking constant and also all-natural. Colour graphics on ordinary white paper are also clean and also smooth, with overlaid black message well signed up as well as very legible. Black text is sharp and clean, though you do have to be a little careful with freshly published papers, as standard multi purpose paper sheets come out a little wet.
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Specifications:
- General Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal)* x 1200 (vertical), Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. Interface: USB.
- Print width: 8 inches / 203.2 mm max. (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches / 216mm).
- Acoustic noise level: Approx.44.0 dB(A), When printing in the standard print quality mode on, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II. Operating.
- environment: Temperature: 5 to 35°C(41 to 95°F), Humidity: 10 to 90%RH(no condensation), Storage.
- environment: Temperature: 0 to 40°C(32 to 104°F), Humidity: 5 to 95%RH(no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Printing: Approx. 8 W, Standby: Approx.1.0 W, OFF Approx. 0.6 W.
- External dimensions: Approx. 17.4(W) x 9.3(D) x 6.0(H) inches / Approx. 442(W) x 237(D) x 152(H) mm.
- With the Paper Support and Paper Output Tray retracted.
- Weight: Approx. 3.3 kg(Approx. 7.3 lb).
- With the FINE Cartridges installed: CANON FINE.
- Cartridges: Black: 320 nozzels, Color: 384 x 3 nozzels.
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|
|CUPS Printer Driver for OSX|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX|
|Printer Driver for Windows|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Debian Linux Printer Driver|
|RPM Linux Printer Driver Linux (32-bit)|
|iP1900 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP1900 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.