The Canon PIXMA ip2000 is an image printer that allows you to develop high-quality prints from the convenience of your house while lugging a reasonable price. Convenient as well as simple make use of Canon's Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology, as well as a 1,088-nozzle print visit, generate beautiful, 2-picoliter ink droplets, resulting in images with rich information and subtle shading. Canon's shade and pigment-based black inks produce abundant, colorful prints, while indeterminate printing allows you create images with a professional look and feel. As you may anticipate, the lower somewhat much more compact and also disrobed than the two higher-end printers in this line. However, Canon preserved their dual input trays there's one on top of the printer as well as a rack with a plastic cover under. Combined, they make multitasking less complicated considering that you do not have to exchange out the paper when you switch over in between text and also photo printing.
The Canon iP2000 is one step up from being cheap. The iP2000 provides some top-shelf features, such as straight printing capacities, dual input trays, outstanding graphics print quality, and also a little additional rate. Even though it has its weak points, this Pixma is an excellent budget buy. Color resolution is as high as 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, with black-and-white resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi. Print rates are as high as 20 ppm in black, 14 ppm in color, while an indeterminate 4-by-6-inch photo takes around 50 seconds. Also, the very same drive system responsible for the ip2000's enhanced print rate also causes a reduced 43 dB( A) noise degree. (See Canon's internet site for information regarding resolution, speed, and also other specifications.).
The Canon Pixma iP2000 makes use of 2 ink cartridges one for black ink and also one for cyan, magenta, as well as yellow rather than separate tanks for every shade. This is a common attribute in sub inkjets, yet it's wasteful as you need to discard the entire color cartridge when one tone goes out, and also it tends to make your savings on the purchase cost seem like much less of a deal with time. Per-page costs run 13 cents for a criterion (20 percent insurance coverage) letter-size page as well as roughly 45 cents for an 8x10 image. If you can pay for to lay out the money upfront, we suggest paying a little extra for a multi cartridge version. You'll be much happier, in the long run, paying for a cyan cartridge than paying for a three-color version. On the plus side, the iP2000 is surprisingly quickly for such an affordable printer. In our tests, it averaged 6.6 pages each minute for the message as well as 2.8 minutes per web page for 8x10 images. Many budget designs take two times as long to do the same job.
The PIXMA iP2000 uses two ink cartridges one for black ink as well as one for cyan, magenta, as well as yellow instead of different storage tanks for each shade. This is a usual feature in below-$ 100 inkjets, but it's wasteful as you need to throw out the entire tone cartridge when one color runs out, and it tends to make your cost savings on the purchase rate appear like less of a bargain over time. Per-page expenses prices run 13 cents for a standard (20 percent protection) letter-size page and also approximately 45 cents for an 8x10 photo. If you could pay for to lay out the money upfront, we suggest paying a little additional for a multi cartridge model. You'll be much better, in the long run, paying $12 for a cyan cartridge compared to paying $18.50 for a three-color version. On the bonus side, the iP2000 is surprisingly quick for such an inexpensive printer. In our tests, it averaged 6.6 pages per min for the message as well as 2.8 mins each web page for 8x10 photos. Lots of spending plan models take two times as long to do the very same job.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:20 ppm (approx. 3 seconds/page), Color:14 ppm (approx. 4.3 seconds/page), 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 50 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 256 x 3 (C, M, Y); Total Nozzles: 1088.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB, Direct Print Port (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-24 Black, Color.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2-5 Picoliters.
- Buffer Ram: 42 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5 W x 10.2 D x 6.6 H.
- Weight: 11.0 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC 60 Hz.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speed based on the maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy. Print speed will vary depending on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage. Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP2000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.