The Canon PIXMA iP2850 An easy-to-use as well as economical house printer with two ink cartridges excellent for day-to-day printing files and occasional images. Simple USB connection and also compact style makes it ideally matched for an individual work desk printer. My model Garden makes it easy to arrange and also print your pictures. Advanced functions like face recognition let you explore all the photos on your PC. Also those long forgotten, as well as utilize them to produce appealing brand-new styles for printing. Print high-quality papers as well as photos with outstanding degrees of information, thanks to Canon's excellent technology and also composite ink method. The color cartridge practices dye-based inks for glowing color printing, while the black cartridge comprises pigment ink for crisp, sharp message.
|Canon PIXMA iP2850|
The Canon iP2850 Auto Clip function of the Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE plug-in for Internet Explorer makes it fundamental to print only just what you require from the internet. Clip chosen details from numerous websites as well as print on an individual web page to conserve paper. Auto Power Off automatically switches the printer off if not made use of for an established time saving you energy. The PIXMA iP2850 Auto Power On comfortably transforms the printer back on when you begin printing. The quiet mode could considerably reduce running sound for close to silent printing in the house. The irony is that the top quality of the photos produced is a high criterion, both in regards to information as well as color reproduction, although each 10 x 15 cm shiny print does take 40 secs to produce, as well as the picture, does not fill up the paper.
The Canon PIXMA iP2850 Print is a lot more for much less. XL cartridges deliver considerably more web pages and also last longer between ink replacements optimal if you often print - and also can deliver up to 30% cost savings per web page compared to their standard equivalents. The IP2850 Although combined-colour cartridge systems are frequently considered reduced top quality than their ink equivalents, we were pleased with the printer's tidy, expert looking monochrome text as well as color record prints. We needed to start extremely carefully at our basic top quality grayscale text print to see any defects in its lettering at all, while a draft quality message copy had thinner book however just minor rugged edges that were visible in looped letters. Draft setting saves ink but does not in fact print any kind of faster. Our standard high-quality message copy was, in fact, a couple of secs much more quickly, generating a print speed of 7.1 ppm versus a draft rate of 7ppm.
The PIXMA iP2850 is very attractive, so it's bound to attract home users and also pupils that need a standard, budget friendly printer. Print high quality is likewise excellent for such a low-cost tool, yet the vast expense of Canon's black ink cartridge appears difficult to validate, and also outweighs any financial savings you could make on the printer's initial acquisition cost. Fortunately, print high quality does turn out to be great. Canon utilizes a unique pigment-based black ink that creates the exceptional message, with carefully comprehensive personalities that come close to the high quality of a laser printer. Colour result is good also, as well as the iP2850 even took care of to generate a 4x6 picture print in just 45 seconds, which is respectable going for such an inexpensive printer. Nonetheless, mono, as well as color printing, just weren't as quick, with the iP2850 managing directly five web pages each minute for mono and a real 1.5 ppm for mixed text-and-graphics.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP2820 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Pigment Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-546XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages: Optional XL: 400 document pages, CL (Colour - CMY).
- Standard: 180 document pages: Optional XL: 300 document pages.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, Values obtained by continuous printing.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 60 sheets of plain paper, Max. 10 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m² (PP-201).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Not available.
- Supported Mobile Systems: Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 235 x 134mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2.3 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.5 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.8 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 0.8 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 8 W ¹.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP2850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac) (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iP2850 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit),Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP2850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)(MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)|
|iP2850 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|iP2850 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.