The Canon Pixma iP4000R printer is one of Canon's network-ready image printers with enhanced media handling functions. Primarily produced house individuals, the integrated with advanced networking attributes that families could value, but photo top quality might not excite discerning customers with an eye for exact colors as well as information. This 6.9 kg picture printer is relatively quiet, producing 35 dBA of noise when in the ideal setting, as well as surprisingly small for the desktop computer. It is integrated with the 5-ink print engine complete with signature modern technologies like ContrastPLUS, great, as well as Micro-Nozzles. The most excellent resolution is 4800x1200dpi, and also it applies when doing two-sided and borderless printing, too. The Wi-Fi and Ethernet-ready, and also there is a PictBridge port for an even more straight print benefit.
|Canon PIXMA iP4000R|
The Canon iP4000R is fast and genuine to the insurance claims of up to 17ppm in color and also 25ppm in black and white. The sheet feeder's capability depends on 150 sheets, and there is an added cassette to increase the total paper ability to 300, plus a unique tray for straight printing labels on a CD or DVD. As the Canon iP4000R is network-ready (wired or Wi-Fi) it can be thought about a modern-day item of kit. The overall price and running costs are competitive and affordable also. The IP4000R is an excellent, well-rounded performer. It printed text at a rapid 6.8 ppm in our tests, and also was very fast at printing color graphics, at 2.5 pm. Our highest quality picture sample arose in 76 seconds. It was likewise visibly quieter compared to many other printers we tested. This ink system will make the printer able to produce both of the attractive and also brilliant tinted or black and white data awesomely. So then, you will discover that the paper produced by the printer can regularly please your eyes.
The Canon PIXMA IP4000R uses five special ink cartridges, utilizing just three primary colors as well as two black inks: one dye-based ink for photos, the various other a pigment-based ink for printing message. However, the IP4000R printed very eye-catching, strongly colored photos on letter-sized paper that impressed us as long as those published by models making use of a lot more links. The IP4000R's picture prints weren't as enticing, nevertheless; we discovered narrow banding toward the tracking edge of the print, where the printer obviously had trouble feeding the smaller sized paper. Making use of the black pigment ink, the IP4000R produced large dark text, yet the sides of some letters looked a little fuzzy. Colour graphics printed on ordinary paper looked less appealing: The heavy-handed use of the pigment black ink appeared to trigger a posterized impact in some locations.
Specialist professional photographers, as well as discerning customers, generally may discover the overall print high quality of the Canon Pixma iP4000R frustrating. Like its precursor, the iP400, there is noticeable banding and dithering in photos while the text has feathering around them. The Canon Pixma iP4000R can only print well on Canon specialty paper so those utilizing regular paper may obtain results that do not have top quality. Some individuals grumbled concerning system hang-ups and the bad technical arrangement of the device. The output stage is better overall than for the preponderance of ink jets. The film rating is virtually excellent, kept back only by a small color in our monochrome review photo as well as in one color photo. Text and graphics are both a bit far better than great. Majority of the test font styles are conveniently legible at 4 points, although one elegant typeface is easily readable just at 12 points as well as bigger. Graphics reveal merely a tip of posterization and also modest banding in a default setting. This level of output integrated with the incredible speed can conveniently make the iP4000R your picture printer of selection.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total Nozzles: 1856.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included).
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-3eBk, BCI-6Bk, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y.
- Buffer Ram: 42 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H.
- Weight: 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4000R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
|Printer User Guide for Mac users|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.