The Canon PIXMA TS8020 Wireless Inkjet Total-in-One Printer the little printer that's significant on functions and large on design. This extraordinary day-to-day printer has a cutting-edge, space-saving style that enables it to be placed practically throughout your residence. Determines 14.7 inches throughout by 12.8 inches front to back by 14.3 inches tall with the following paper input and also front output trays closed, as well as it weighs 14.3 extra pounds. With its two plates expanded (the output tray extends as needed immediately), the printer greater than doubles in height and ends up being some inches much longer. However, it still has a remarkably little footprint. Print beautiful pictures, files, shade tags, as well as envelopes, from any one of your designs above your choice of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, USB, via the built-in SD Card reader and even the Cloud.
|Canon PIXMA TS8020|
The Canon TS8020 Readily available in 4 colors black, white, red and brownish it mixes with almost any type of decor, aiding making it among one of the most flexible residence printers you can buy. You attach quickly with the PIXMA TS8020 printer since it's so simple to link. The easy-to-see 4.3" touch screen, as well as intuitive interface, file removal reminder, and auto expandable finish tray give it a breeze to take advantage of. Plus you could expect superb document and also photo high quality from its six-color ink system which includes a dedicated gray ink container. There's also front-and-rear paper feeding opportunities that sustain fine art paper, so you can always be guaranteed of excellent picture high quality. Want good connectivity, superb output, and designer design all rolled into one Canon inkjet printer? After that, there's just one selection for you.
With Canon PIXMA TS8020 makes you quit hardly any regarding high print quality, ability, as well as features. The more pricey design, for instance, has a somewhat bigger touch-screen control panel, and it sustains Ethernet networking, which the TS8020 does not. Comparative, both lower-price TS Pixmas, the Pixma TS6020 and also TS5020, usage only five inks, and also the Pixma TS6020 has no SD memory-card port, while the various other three do. On top of that, the TS5020 comes sans the 2nd paper tray at the rear of the framework that the various other three models have. The line is a mix-and-match of functions you might or could not require; you simply have to shop it meticulously. Among the better adjustments is the return (from higher-end MG Pixmas some versions back) of the rear paper tray. We'll look extra closely at that in the next area.
Not just does the Pixma TS8020 use the same ink cartridges as the TS9020, but it likewise makes use of the very same storage tanks as the coming before Pixma MG7720. Hence, the expense per web page (CPP) figures coincide between versions, though they vary relying on which course of cartridges you prefer to acquire. (Canon supplies two yield sizes, common and also XL.) We ought to also include that the following numbers are for the four requirements (cyan, magenta, yellow, as well as black) inks; we have no other way to assess when the gray and pigment-black tanks start and also how much ink is used when they do. Suffice it to say that relying on the material you print and also the percentage of web page insurance coverage, the per-page running costs could be a bit greater.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Ink Compatibility
- INK TYPE: PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-271 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-270 PGBK - 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL), CLI-271 BK - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 C - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 M - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 Y - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 GY - 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal/24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect: Media Card Support, SD, SDHC, miniSD, mini SDHC, microSD, microSDHC.
- Other Features: 4.3 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: HI-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Memory Card Slot: NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA TS8020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility.
- Master Setup: My Printer (Windows Only).
- Network Tool: My Image Garden(Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ) Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 14.7(W) x 12.8(D) x 5.5(H).
- Weight: 14.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS8020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|TS8020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|TS8020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|TS8020 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|TS8020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS8020 wireless setup:
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.