The Canon PIXMA TS8050 Wireless all-in-one inkjet color printer, for excellent high-quality records as well as photos, in your home or the office. Print, check or copy in fine detail, it integrates six individual ink storage tanks (including gray) for boosted shading as well as exact color definition. It has built-in Wi-Fi and also supports multiple wireless printing choices, so it's straightforward to print from your smart device. With easy-to-use controls and also a big and user-friendly color display screen touch display fronting a compact space-saving body, it'll effortlessly want all your printing requires an excellent design. On a more welcome note, the SD card port will work for photographers, and also it's great to see a full collection of Ethernet and USB ports.
|Canon PIXMA TS8050|
The Canon TS8050 folds up or slides to reveal an accessibility hatch or an additional paper tray. Our preferred style attribute is the method the article distribution tray glides out instantly whenever you print. Built-in Wi-Fi offers you level wireless printing of your mobile phone, tablet computer, COMPUTER or Wi-Fi enabled video camera. With support for Apple AirPrint, Google Spot Print, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and also the Canon PRINT statement, you'll always be able to discover the most convenient means to run your documents. PIXMA Touch & Print enables simple touch pairing using NFC, and also PIXMA TS8050 Cloud Web link allows you to print from leading social networking sites and also various other cloud services. Or, of course, print straight from USB cable or even SD card utilizing the built-in SD port.
The Canon PIXMA TS8050 complexity of this six-ink print process means that the TS8050 the fastest printer about. Canon figures price rates of 15 web pages per min for message documents, 10ppm for color graphics, and 21 secs to a 10x15cm note print. We got closer to 12ppm for the message, and also 7ppm for graphics, while our postcard prints took the 30s. Even so, those speeds must still be perfectly adequate for the majority of home individuals and, naturally, the five inks made use of for image printing ensured that our test prints were outstanding, with crisp, intense colors and also refined, eye-catching flesh-tones in picture photography. It utilizes six original inks, so you just need to replace the TS8050 color that runs out, making printing a lot more reliable. You can likewise purchase optional XL cartridges (plus XXL for Black) to print more web leaves and save you following them so often if you write a great deal.
The Pixma TS8050 has been created with an affordable impact and space-saving layout in mind. 30% smaller compared to previous equal models, as well as with elegantly contoured designing, it'll fit neatly and also virtually right into your home or office. Double feeder layout suggests you could load photo paper (in the rear) and also a plain paper (in the first cartridge) at the same time. The TS8050 Print at a resolution of as much as 9600 dpi and take pleasure in superior top quality color images as well as images in addition to clear, magnificently defined information records. By rates of 15 ipm for black and white printing and also ten ipm for color, you can obtain you're practically a lab quality 10x15cm (4x6") photo in merely 21 secs. You could also print directly onto CDs and also DVDs. Personalities seem a little much heavier compared to a laser printer. However, they also have an attractive blackness that is maybe to Canon's distinctive black coloring.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6050 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 96002 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-571BK (Black) CLI-571C (Cyan) CLI-571M (Magenta) CLI-571Y (Yellow) CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black) CLI-571BK XL (Black) CLI-571C XL (Cyan) CLI-571M XL (Magenta) CLI-571Y XL (Yellow) CLI-571GY XL (Grey).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document Pigment Black: 300 pages Pigment Black XL: 500 pages Black: 1105 pages Black XL: 4425 pages Cyan: 311 pages Cyan XL: 680 pages Magenta: 297 pages Magenta XL: 650 pages Yellow: 323 pages Yellow XL: 680 pages Grey: 780 pages Grey XL: 3350 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo Pigment Black: 2390 photos Pigment Black XL: 3900 photos Black: 317 photos Black XL: 830 photos Cyan: 120 photos Cyan XL: 309 photos Magenta: 142 photos Magenta XL: 383 photos Yellow: 142 photos Yellow XL: 333 photos Grey: 199 photos Grey XL: 423 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Envelopes Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Other Fine Art Papers Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Display Languages: 33 Languages Selectable: Japanese/English(mm & inch)/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese/Norwegian/Swedish/Danish/Finnish/Russian/Czech/Hungarian/Polish/Slovene/Turkish/Greek/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Korean/Indonesian/Slovakian/Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian/Ukrainian/Romanian/Bulgarian/Thai/Croatian/Vietnamese
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC) PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Memory Card Slot Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49.0dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|TS8050 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|TS8050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS8050 wireless setup:
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.