The Canon PIXMA TS8052 Wireless all-in-one inkjet color printer, for exceptional top quality papers and photos, in your home or the office. Print, scan or copy in the little information, it incorporates six individual ink tanks (consisting of gray) for improved shading and comprehensive color interpretation. It has built-in Wi-Fi as well as sustains multiple wireless printing alternatives, so it's straightforward to print from your wise gadget. With simple controls and also a big and user-friendly color performance touch screen overlooking a small space-saving body, it'll quickly complete all your printing demands in beautiful style.
|Canon PIXMA TS8052|
The Canon TS8052 has been made with a cost-effective footprint and also space-saving layout in mind. 30% smaller than previous equivalent designs, as well as with elegantly contoured designing, it'll fit nicely and also almost into your home or office. Twin feeder layout means you can fill photo paper (in the rear) and ordinary paper (in the front cassette) at the same time. Built-in Wi-Fi gives you continuous wireless distribution from your cell phone, tablet, PC or Wi-Fi allowed video camera. With TS8052 support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Edition, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, as well as that Canon PRINT app, you'll invariably have the ability to discover one of the most convenient means to escape your records. PIXMA Touch & Print allows central touch pairing using NFC, and also PIXMA Cloud Web link enables you to print from preferred social networking websites as well as various other cloud services.
The Canon PIXMA TS8052 It uses six original inks so you only should replace the color that goes out, making new printing reliable. You could furthermore purchase optional XL cartridges (plus XXL for Black) to print even more web surfaces as well as keep you replacing them so frequently if you print a lot. The TS8052 Print at a resolution of as much as 9600 dpi and delight in premium quality color images as well as pictures in addition to bright, superbly specified text documents. With rates of 15 ipm for black and white printing and ten ipm for color, you could get your working a workroom top quality 10x15cm (4x6") photo in just 21 seconds. You can likewise print directly onto CDs as well as DVDs.
The PIXMA TS8052 wirelessly inkjet printer with a wireless link as well as small print the high-quality photo or plain text records, thanks to the little print of Canon inkjet systems, which enhanced the technology Of print head with ink of only six shades. The touch is easy to use 10.8 cm/ 4.3, with inclined panels with touch screen effortless access to all who want fundamental features as well as some info to be able to calligraphy straight from the SD card. Amongst the most preferred costs printers is the current enhancement to the Canon Pixma family, the TS8052. This inkjet printer packs a lot of functions and functions right into a compact device, and also comes in 4 colors. To find out if it's the printer for you, read our full Canon Pixma TS8052 evaluation.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6052 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 96002 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-571BK (Black) CLI-571C (Cyan) CLI-571M (Magenta) CLI-571Y (Yellow) CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black) CLI-571BK XL (Black) CLI-571C XL (Cyan) CLI-571M XL (Magenta) CLI-571Y XL (Yellow) CLI-571GY XL (Grey).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document Pigment Black: 300 pages Pigment Black XL: 500 pages Black: 1105 pages Black XL: 4425 pages Cyan: 311 pages Cyan XL: 680 pages Magenta: 297 pages Magenta XL: 650 pages Yellow: 323 pages Yellow XL: 680 pages Grey: 780 pages Grey XL: 3350 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo Pigment Black: 2390 photos Pigment Black XL: 3900 photos Black: 317 photos Black XL: 830 photos Cyan: 120 photos Cyan XL: 309 photos Magenta: 142 photos Magenta XL: 383 photos Yellow: 142 photos Yellow XL: 333 photos Grey: 199 photos Grey XL: 423 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Envelopes Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Other Fine Art Papers Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Display Languages: 33 Languages Selectable: Japanese/English(mm & inch)/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese/Norwegian/Swedish/Danish/Finnish/Russian/Czech/Hungarian/Polish/Slovene/Turkish/Greek/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Korean/Indonesian/Slovakian/Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian/Ukrainian/Romanian/Bulgarian/Thai/Croatian/Vietnamese
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC) PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Memory Card Slot Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49.0dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|TS8052 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8052 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|TS8052 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8052 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS8052 wireless setup:
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.