The Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet Total-In-One Printer is the latest everyday printer for both texts as well as images. The test device is two-tone, red ahead and also on the back, as well as black on the exterior and also sides; it additionally comes in a white-and-black version. It gauges a tiny 5.6 by 14.7 by 12.8 inches (HWD) as well as considers 14.7 pounds. The front panel, which you could tilt upwards for simple gain access to, consists of a 5-inch color finish screen that performs it simple to navigate the menus. Paper managing includes a 100-sheet main tray as well as a 100-sheet back feeder. There is likewise a plate for straight printing into optical discs as well as an automobile-duplexer for two-sided print. To scanning, the TS9020 should a letter-size flatbed ahead, though there's no ADF. To the left of the outcome, the tray is a slot for an SD card.
|Canon PIXMA TS9020|
The Canon TS9020 Print research assignments, shopping lists, performance tickets or stunning family members photos rapidly and effortlessly. Instinctive attributes like the 5.0" touch display as well as improved user interface, file removal pointer, as well as auto expandable result tray, make it a snap to utilize. And also, numerous quality-enhancing functions are assembled right in. It should be a six-color ink method, consisting of a dedicated gray ink storage tank, on creative board filters and also front-and-rear paper feeding choices that even sustains art paper - so you never need to endanger on picture top quality. When it concerns connecting your gadgets, the PIXMA TS9020 printer is king, as it includes a built-in SD Card browser, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and Frost choices, plus NFC for your suitable smart device. Thanks for visiting amazing photo and document quality, right in the house.
Even though the Canon Pixma TS9020 is rather pricey to utilize with all kinds of an outcome, it does offer the best of both worlds from a high-quality perspective, because it publishes high-quality papers and images. In keeping with the light-use thought, though, like the MG-order Pixmas, none of the versions in this brand-new series comes with an automatic document feeder (ADF). Not having the ability to send multi-page records to the scanner without customer treatment will certainly make this an essential omission for some residents and also small offices. In the end, we need to make the same general statement concerning this printer that we have about greater than a couple of MG Pixmas in the past. We such as the Pixma TS9020 as a photo printer, however the ability to print documents as well as perform restricted scanning as well as copying ought to be thought about add-ons, conveniences.
The PIXMA TS9020 utilizes six ink containers that include both colors- as well as pigment-based black inks (which should aid in image and text printing, respectively) and gray along with the usual cyan, magenta, and also yellow. Based on our examination, the TS9020's overall result high point was a touch up the corresponding level to an inkjet, thanks to its high text quality; photo, as well as graphics high quality, were average. Writing requirement is good enough for any business use, also those calling for small typefaces. With graphics, some histories revealed mild banding (a regular pattern of faint striations). Although colors were typically well saturated, some records looked a bit faded. The TS9020 succeeded with thin colored lines, and also in differentiating in between comparable tones.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Ink Compatibility
- INK TYPE: PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-271 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-270 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL), CLI-271 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 C: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 M: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL), CLI-271 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner: Scanner Type.
- Flatbed: Scanning Element, Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal/24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect: Media Card Support, SD, SDHC, miniSD, mini SDHC, microSD, microSDHC.
- Other Features: 5.0 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS19/MAC20), PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility.
- Master Setup: My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ) Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 14.7(W) x 12.8(D) x 5.6(H).
- Weight: 14.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS9020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS9020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS9020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS9020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS9020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS9020 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon TS9020, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA TS9020 with wireless to print your document or file.