The Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw A4 black and white printer measures 400 x 377 x 298mm and also evaluates 12.4 kg. Its control panel comes with feature switches as well as a 5-line LCD. The typical media input includes a 50-sheet multipurpose tray and a 250-sheet document cassette. With voluntary trays, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-251dw mono laser printer could take care of 800 sheets each time. Looking to make your primary step up to an organization top quality printer, since you want much faster, better and also even larger print? After that look no more compared to the i-SENSYS LBP251dw A4 B&W printer. Small companies and workgroup organizations can complete everyday jobs faster with fast 30 ppm result as well as the capability to start printing from still or standby in merely a couple of seconds. And with portable dimension as well as wise appearances, it's perfect in customer-facing or space-constrained atmospheres. And also with Wi-Fi and also Ethernet connection as standard, the LBP251dw has all the functions you require to keep speed with your expanding service.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP251DW|
The Canon LBP251dw supplies advanced capacities for incorporating effortlessly with IT networks. Support for PCL5e/6 makes it a suitable choice for taken care of atmospheres; while the Remote User Interface saves useful time because IT Supervisors could monitor and also upgrade settings without making a site see. If you and also your groups take pleasure in the versatility of relocating effortlessly in between locations and gadgets, the LBP251dw is your optimal printer. No matter how or where you opt to work, your LBP251dw is always prepared and obtainable. Print from your iPhone or iPad through Apple AirPrint, or your Android device making use of Google Cloud Print, regardless of whether you're inside or outside the building. If you as well as your groups enjoy the versatility of relocating entirely in between locations and devices, the LBP251dw is your excellent printer. Despite how or where you choose to function, your LBP251dw is constantly ready and available. Print of your iPhone or iPad for Apple AirPrint ™, or your Android device utilizing Google Cloud Print, despite whether you're inside or outside the office.
The rate of the i-SENSYS LBP251dw monochrome wireless printer is quite fast at 30ppm on simplex and also 16ppm on duplex. Individuals can conveniently print from throughout the office as the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-251dw has standard Wi-Fi connectivity in addition to Wi-Fi straight. It additionally has a built-in duplexer for automatic double-sided printing. The LBP 251dw color printer is flexible as well as can manage different types of media from plain to heavy paper and also postcards or tags. Regular reliability and renewed quality are made sure every time you transform your printer toner thanks to Canon's easy-to-replace All-in-One cartridge layout. Pick the longer-lasting high-yield cartridges if you choose your printer to run much longer with fewer interventions. And reduce your admin problem with simply a single cartridge to keep track of, which implies fewer things to get and manage.
Wanting to make your first step approximately an organization quality printer, because you want quicker, higher quality as well as more reliable print? Then look no more than the i-SENSYS LBP251dw A4 B&W printer. Small companies, as well as workgroup groups, could complete daily jobs quicker with quick 30 ppm result as well as the capability to begin publishing from still or standby in merely a couple of seconds. And also with compact size and wise appearances, it's optimal in customer-facing or space-constrained settings. Continual top quality, very secure ownership Constant reliability and also restored high quality is ensured every moment you alter your toner gratitude to Canon's easy-to-replace All-in-One cartridge layout. Select the longer-lasting high-yield cartridges if you like your printer to run longer with fewer interventions. And also lower your admin problem with simply a single cartridge to track, which suggests fewer products to buy as well as a handle.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP251DW Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 30 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 16 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up time: Approx. 16 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Approx. 6 seconds.
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 - 2,500 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 50,000 pages per month.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- Advanced printing features: Google Cloud Print Ready, iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 150-sheets face down, 1 sheet face up.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled Paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Envelope, Post card.
- Media sizes: Cassette (Standard and optional), A4, B5, A5, A6, LGL, LTR, EXECUTIVE, STATEMENT, FOOLSCAP, 16K, Custom sizes (Width: 105.0 to 215.9mm Length: 148.0 to 355.6mm).
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, A6, LGL, LTR, EXECUTIVE, STATEMENT, FOOLSCAP, 16K, Envelope COM-10, Monarch, DL, C5, Index Card, Custom sizes (Width: 76.2 to 215.9mm Length: 127.0 to 355.6mm).
- Media weights: Cassette (Standard and optional): 60 to 120 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m².
- Double-sided printing: Automatic (Only A4/LTR/LGL).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power consumption: Maximum: Approx. 1150W or less, Active: Approx. 520W or less Standby: Approx. 12.1W or less, Sleep: Approx.1W or less.
- Noise level: Sound power, Active: 69.5 dB.
- Standby: Inaudible: Sound pressure, Active: 53 dB Standby: Inaudible.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 400 mm x 377 mm x 298 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 12.4 kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation) Control panel 5 Line LCD.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP251DW Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP251DW Driver and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.12|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.00|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.75|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V21.75|
|Canon Generic UFRII Printer Driver|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver|
|PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Canon Generic UFRII Printer Driver|
|[Windows] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.1)|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP251DW Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP251DW Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.