The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 printer is cased in ice white, with a gloss cover that folds and also out from the top of the device to form the output tray. A slim, strip of plastic, full of developer openings, disperses web pages as they appear on the device to ensure they lay flat on the tray. Prints at approximately 14 pages per min with a resolution of about 2,400 x 600 dpi. This printer has a flying start feature that permits the very first printout after beginning a task to print in 8.5 secs or much less by utilizing the printer's 2MB of aboard RAM. It has a small impact of just 37.2 cm x 25 cm x 19.7 cm, as well as considers 5.9 kg. The input tray can deal with as much as 150 sheets at once. The Canon LBP-3010 toner cartridge that this printer utilizes is designed to change all upkeep heavy laser printer toner elements simultaneously, like the drums and also cleaning up brushes, to prevent leaving home users in charge of printer cleansing issues.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010|
The Canon LBP3010 printer does an excellent job of obtaining a necessary practical printer right into the hands of home users at a reasonable cost. The quick print option is a fantastic means to write a fast pace, and the all in one Canon LBP-3010 printer toner cartridges save home users from the moment consuming maintenance that is involved with some other laser printers. Unlike lots of various other printer, individuals report that this printer includes a full LBP-3010 printer toner drum instead of a half-filled up toner. A good example of the focus on the make in this printer is the paper tray cover. A relatively minor detail, yet with an individual laser, there's constantly the issue of what to do with the paper when you're not publishing. In various equipment, the tray is entirely subjected to dust, coffee and different another sediment, which could mess up prints and printer. Some models have a removable cover to the paper, yet if you want to close the device when not in use, you need to have a cabinet for the paper and the cover.
The Canon i-SENSYS BP3010 is an attractive little personal laser printer from Canon-- just the work for banging out office correspondence, school reports or university dissertations. For very little first expense, it provides top quality print in a nicely engineered box. It's a little bit a lot more costly compared to some to run, but the expense per web page depends upon how excellent deal you could strike for the single palatable. An underlying driver is supplied, with little additional software. However, Canon still assists Windows from 2000 on, OS X from 10.3.9 as well as different incarnations of Linux. Great range for such an affordable machine. The integrated drum, as well as toner cartridge, get to the heart of the machine from the top, as soon as you've folded up the hinged leading cover up and also back. Altering it is very fast as well as very comfortable. There are no optional devices offered for this maker.
With the i-SENSYS LBP3010 when you fold up down the front panel to earn the paper feed tray, a hinged cover folds up below inside to cover the paper. Mac proprietors report concerns obtaining the printer networked and also remain disgruntled with the readily available drivers. Unlike a low-cost inkjet alternative, this Canon laser printer does not have any way to take care of the color printing that some home users might want. There's even a separate sheet feed for different media in addition to the cover-- a classy piece of engineering. Both trays could take a broad range of paper dimensions, from A5 approximately 215mm x 355mm. There's no control panel because of this; merely a single green indication to the left of the resulting tray, which shows power and information, in addition to one button to feed paper. A single USB terminal at the back is established behind a tiny, hinged cover, so just the cable television reveals.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Specifications:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 14ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 8.5 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Printer Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: <10 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 2MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows, Mac, Linux Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 1 sheet Manual Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 100 Sheet.
- Paper Size: A4, A5 , B5, Letter and Legal , (Max.) A4/Legal.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 2.
- Sheet Weight: 64 to 163g/Sqm.
- Special Media: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 8714574521756.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 5k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Case Colour: White.
- Dimensions: 37.2cm (W) x 25cm (D) x 19.7cm (H).
- Weight: 5.94kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 7.5 to 32.5C - Humidity 10 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 50dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 280W / 2W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
- Consumable Info
- Mono Toner Life: 1,500 Pages.
- Printer Languages: Canon Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT).
- In the Box
- In The Box: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 printer, AC Cable (UK), CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals), Setup Guide, Black Toner Cartridge-700 pages.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP3010 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP3010 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.20 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6.|
|Printer Driver x64 Edition|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5|
|User Manual Download|
|User Manual Setup|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.